Antimatter, Velocity Blue or Area 51?

• Total voters

BroncoHooves

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

I'm a year 2 buyer at the earliest, so the late availability of Velocity Blue doesn't inconvenience me. I feel for y'all that are able to buy right away but can't quite get exactly what you want because of this stuff, though.
I guess that's what Vehicle wraps can be for too :) Get the exact color we want anytime.

Advertisement

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Yeah... Free Scotland!!!

I agree it's not entirely free of blue, but that doesn't make it a blue. In my opinion, of course. I think of it as trying to label a gray as either black or white.
Alba Gu Bràth ( my ancestor emigrated to Georgia in the late 1700's..... against his will)

OP
BroncoMan13

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
I like velocity blue, my wife likes Area 51 so antimatter it is.
Lol.. Too funny. I have a feeling Area 51 is going to look way different in person then it does online. Im starting to think its going to be similar to Jeeps Anvil but a little lighter.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Clubs

Velocity blue would be my choice if it wasn't late availability. Would rather get Area 51 than waiting 4+ months extra for the paint to become available.
More time to save up a larger down payment!

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
I'd really like to do my part in the battle against the endless waves of black, grey, and white cars and get velocity blue, though I do like all the blue offerings on the Bronco.

That said, I'm impatient and think Cactus Grey is cool as hell, so maybe I'll be a complete hypocrite by the time all is said and done. :LOL:

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Right now Area 51. But that’s only if it still looks blue in person. Some pics it looks green and I’m not a fan of green cars
To me the name has to be a combination of gray and green. But since A51 is an AF area then there would need to be blue.

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
I had perfect color vision when I was younger (and a Gaffer). Not so much anymore, along with my vision. But Cactus definitely has a blue hue depending on light.

That would actually be pretty cool. You of Scottish descent?
The Velocity Blue reminds of the Ford blue, code was KE, back in the 1990s. Painted my CJ7 that color. Maybe Velocity blue if it ever get listed for Black Diamond/Badlands.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Lol.. Too funny. I have a feeling Area 51 is going to look way different in person then it does online. Im starting to think its going to be similar to Jeeps Anvil but a little lighter.
2646BEAC-06F7-4A8C-8EC7-B8BB646AE2EC.jpeg

MannyFrescoSC

Black Diamond
First Name
Jr
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Clubs

If this is the color in my profile pic then I’m going Area 51 as well. So freakin beautiful

Advertisement

Advertisement