First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From what I've been seeing other people put on their new gen I think its between Diode Dynamics and Baja Designs, and possibly Oracle?

Diode - https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage...for-2021-2022-ford-bronco-w-steel-bumper.html

Baja - https://www.bajadesigns.com/product...-kit-ford-2021-2022-bronco/?page=1&vid=153866

I'll admit she's a bit of a pavement princess but I really wanted these fog lights to be useful for a road legal setup, If you have any insight or opinions I'd love to know more!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oracle looks great installed, but may require modification via spacers/washers to aim them correctly. The price is right.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I've been seeing other people put on their new gen I think its between Diode Dynamics and Baja Designs, and possibly Oracle?

Diode - https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage...for-2021-2022-ford-bronco-w-steel-bumper.html

Baja - https://www.bajadesigns.com/product...-kit-ford-2021-2022-bronco/?page=1&vid=153866

I'll admit she's a bit of a pavement princess but I really wanted these fog lights to be useful for a road legal setup, If you have any insight or opinions I'd love to know more!
If you're going for a fog kit, check out our Baja or Diode kits with KR Off-Road brackets.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Our complete kit includes the lights, USA made brackets and our famous harness.

Use coupon code FOGS and you'll save some $$

We let you choose the lights you want to suit your driving needs.

Each of our kits goes over some recommended setups and you can design them to fit your budget.

The Flush mount system (part # 30-2008) is our most popular as it gives you a really nice/finished look.

Baja Designs are better in terms of the housing quality and their warranty (lifetime warranty). They only offer 1 SAE (Street Legal) light though (their SAE Squadron). The other lights would be for off-road use only.

Diode Dynamics has bright options though and a brighter SAE option. However their warranty is only 8 years. But you spend less $$ for more light.

Let me know if you need help, just shoot me a message. Bronco Lighting is what we do best

Ford Bronco Best Fog light set up option for road legal/minimal off roading? Diode, Diode4

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had the same requirements and went with a DD kit with KR flush mount bracket through @4x4TruckLEDs.com. Couldn’t be happier—with both the lights and the service through 4x4TruckLEDs.

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey there!

Thank you for considering Diode Dynamics as an option for your Bronco.

The Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco was proudly designed, tested, and assembled at our headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri and is backed by an 8-year warranty.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know, give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected] and our service team will be more than happy to help!

Additionally, we just released two new videos on YouTube regarding our fog pocket kit:

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the Oracle kit. I love them. use them daily.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife went with Oracle. I’m still undecided. Lighting is just so expensive. Already spent $10k on wife and my accessories. CO is hers. AMB is mine. Ignore the fairlead and winch ropes. Working on black bolts. LOL
Ford Bronco Best Fog light set up option for road legal/minimal off roading? Diode, 5975B5E8-B906-4DD4-974B-68EC39A61CA8

Ford Bronco Best Fog light set up option for road legal/minimal off roading? Diode, 4B351BE6-7F54-4FED-86B4-C7246DFA9628

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just put in the KR mount/Diode Dynamics light set from 4x4truckleds.com. Very easy installation, very nice lights. The instructions were very detailed and easy to follow, and included the wiring directions for the Aux switches.

Ford Bronco Best Fog light set up option for road legal/minimal off roading? Diode, 20220903_083244

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the same dilemma but did want at least one set of lights that would be better off road for camping and over-landing. I prefer the quality and warranty of Baja, so went with a kit that had two street legal (amber and clear) and one off-road only on a separate switch.

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went with BD as pocket SAE fogs with driving lights and DD on the A pillars. Very happy with both and got them from @4x4TruckLEDs.com.

Ford Bronco Best Fog light set up option for road legal/minimal off roading? Diode, B5F955E0-C885-47FD-9A3A-0AACD2731B0E
Sponsored