2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are GOING to be white top Broncos on the road within days of peoples deliveries next summer. Whether Ford wants to save them for special editions,\later MYs or not.

Ford might as well just give them to us from the factory now. :)
I’ll be right there with you. First stop before pulling into the driveway will be to the body shop to give them my top to paint.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are GOING to be white top Broncos on the road within days of peoples deliveries next summer. Whether Ford wants to save them for special editions,\later MYs or not.

Ford might as well just give them to us from the factory now. :)
Even if the white tops are only for some special editions, there will basically be "replacement parts" or the ability to purchase one soon after made available. Only issue would be if fitment somehow changes for some reason; that would piss me off to no end, so I don't think Ford would be that stupid.

I may have to wait a year or two, but if a white top is reasonably priced for the 2 door, I'll get one eventually. Then, I'll just keep my gray one for when I"m going somewhere muddy and the white top for big city cruising (mall crawling).

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s a close-up of the texture.

493039B6-2281-4F4D-B52C-E7BCB8254E28.jpeg
After looking at that, I’m beginning to question my “need” for a white top. We all know how the white textured top of our Igloo coolers look after a season, and it ain’t great.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if some adhesion promoter topped with some high build primer like Featherfill will stack up enough mils to be able to block sand it and make it smooth instead of textured plastic.
Sponsored