Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My letters are solid white , I just have the StickerFab Badlands Orange overlays on them . The sequencer board I used allows you to select from several different flashing patterns and do the left/right turn signal thing if you want. It also allows to set different dimming effects and I have mine set to flash at 100% then dim to 50%. Full brightness was way too bright for me. 50% seemed to blend in with the factory light bar much better , especially at night.
There is just some soldering to do at the board but it allows you to have something not everyone else does. You can find the MotoMotion boards on Ebay and there are several YT videos on setting them up.
Do you have a link to the circuit board you used? Thanks!
Sponsored

e34john

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e10, e30, e34
Your Bronco Model
Base
3 quarts of Motul DCTF and paying a guy 100 bucks to do the drain and fill

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TAC side steps, so I can get up into my Bronco.

Rough Country ditch lights to help me not hit a deer again.

Cargo roof basket to carry my camping gear.

All those were under $200 each.
What cargo roof basket did you get?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What cargo roof basket did you get?
I went with an off brand, Leader Accessories. Went with the 4" instead of 6" tall, because I don't think it would fit into my garage. Plus the lower profile looked better.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DK4J1CC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

It only came with 4 brackets to hold onto the crossbars. I added the Ford 3rd crossbar. I contacted the basket seller and ordered another pair of brackets. So basically have 4 brackets on each of the front 2 crossbars holding the rack in place. The rear of the rack does not reach the rear crossbar, so I couldn't put any brackets back there.

Here's where my mickey mouse diy comes in. This pic doesn't show it but I used a pair of adjustable hose clamps to hold the rear of the basket down to the side rails. Otherwise the rack would vibrate/bounce on the rear side rail towers. I also put rubber spacers between the basket and towers for cushion.

It served me well on camping trips. The basket is only temporary as I plan on getting a roof top tent next spring.

cargo.jpg

Sponsored

DallasRob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My letters are solid white , I just have the StickerFab Badlands Orange overlays on them . The sequencer board I used allows you to select from several different flashing patterns and do the left/right turn signal thing if you want. It also allows to set different dimming effects and I have mine set to flash at 100% then dim to 50%. Full brightness was way too bright for me. 50% seemed to blend in with the factory light bar much better , especially at night.
There is just some soldering to do at the board but it allows you to have something not everyone else does. You can find the MotoMotion boards on Ebay and there are several YT videos on setting them up.
This is great. Where did you wire the power for them to come on with the startup? An Auxiliary switch or somewhere else?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great. Where did you wire the power for them to come on with the startup? An Auxiliary switch or somewhere else?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185820642431

I used this from Ebay to tap into the headlight harness. It is very well made and comes with waterproof connectors. Anytime the marker lights are on the grill lights are on. I keep my headlight switch on auto so they automatically are not on during the day but if I want them on I simply switch the factory light switch to manual mode. I ran the power from that Ebay harness thru a relay first and can activate the relay from my last AUX switch to cut power if I do not want them on at night.

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who can do better than the famous shampow for $29.95, especially when you get the bonus car hooker? 😉

IMG_0929.png

Iamthedan1989

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve got $200 to 🔥 and I need validation..lol
Drop your best upgrades for $200 or less.
Thanks in advance 🫡
Go to redlinegoods and get the leather console topper with padding and a matching shifter boot. Your elbow will thank me and looks so much nicer

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly, @DesertDoesIt Seat Jackers. Easily the most transformative and underrated upgrade.

bn25168

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly, @DesertDoesIt Seat Jackers. Easily the most transformative and underrated upgrade.
Can you provide some more detail about your seat jackers setup? I ordered these to see if they could help with my discomfort. I am 6'1" and prefer to sit fairly upright. A this time my seat height is only 2 cranks up from the bottom. I fear the seat jackers installed on the front will force me to incline my seat more, which i do not like.

What are your seat preferences and what issues did the seat jackers solve for you?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you provide some more detail about your seat jackers setup? I ordered these to see if they could help with my discomfort. I am 6'1" and prefer to sit fairly upright. A this time my seat height is only 2 cranks up from the bottom. I fear the seat jackers installed on the front will force me to incline my seat more, which i do not like.

What are your seat preferences and what issues did the seat jackers solve for you?
I think we spoke in the other thread. I don’t have the back of the seat laid back at all. It’s not perpendicular either. Headrest isn’t for resting. So, it’s supportive and the lumbar is probably maxed out. What I like is the hamstring support and feeling like my ass is planted.

My wife was always uncomfortable in the passenger seat (no lumbar support). She hasn’t made a peep since I installed these.
Sponsored