Sponsored

bestop is garbage. dont give them money (update , not garbage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
prob none of the damage and missing parts their fault. Tons and tons of times shippers will damage boxes and tape them back up themselves thinking all is good but now its missing parts and parts got damaged. Bestop is very strict on how stuff ships out and we even stock stuff here too and the boxes look solid but hey shit happens and maybe it did ship that way. Still best for things like this is an email showing the damage since they have their protocols and wants to document what happened before fixing the problem and as long as they get the info and you sent them the pics they would normally jump right on it. if youre done with this situation then just be done I guess but an email not a phone call would be so much better and most likely quicker. Just some helpful tips
thanks but its done and over with. I will put the money in the MIC to MOD top piggy bank

Hopefully i dont have to wait 6 weeks for the return label
Sponsored

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered a trektop for my 2 door. Sent me a clearly re-sealed box.

Inside the box was a damaged window panel , 10 missing hardware pieces , and no "sealer stickers" you need to start installing the thing

Was told last week they would send out replacement parts "within the week"

Today got on the phone with a woman saying its going to be 4-6 weeks for everything.

Put in a return for this garbage.

was told impolitely "this is the result of 2 years of supply chain shortages"

A reminder that china is quickly going to replace american manufacturing because they actually source their own shit and dont need to hold shipping for BOLTS. Made in USA doesnt mean anything anymore and in 10 years its going to be an inverse of what it used to mean
Dude relax stuff happens.

Forgive me if I take the multiple positive reviews, over your clearly angry emotional post.

With that said I empathize with you and understand how aggravating this is.

Life is short man. Just use the hardtop until they sort it out.

You catch more bees with honey, you could have gotten money off etc if you were nice about it is my guess.

Good luck!

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have not used the company but did try to contact them concerning the military discount via their support number. Must call for the discount according to the website. Can confirm the 4 hour plus wait. Tried using the callback feature that states calls will be returned in the order received and never received the call.

They may provide a good product and stand behind it but don't offer phone support/service if you are not going to answer the phone or return calls. It has made me reconsider purchasing their Access Bimini and look at JTops product.

Sponsored
OP
OP

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have not used the company but did try to contact them concerning the military discount via their support number. Must call for the discount according to the website. Can confirm the 4 hour plus wait. Tried using the callback feature that states calls will be returned in the order received and never received the call.

They may provide a good product and stand behind it but don't offer phone support/service if you are not going to answer the phone or return calls. It has made me reconsider purchasing their Access Bimini and look at JTops product.
I was also told there would be no tracking or updates in regards to the parts coming in.

so the 4-6 week wait really is just a giant set of "?????s"

I have no doubt the product is good , you can tell the material is great

but it doesnt matter if everything doesnt arrive in the box and some of it is damaged and you have to wait 4 hours on the phone to get help

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah - no - Bestop is quality.

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hey thanks thats awesome. But i cant give them money going forward , even if its through you guys.
Totally understandable, just wanted to offer help with the part that I could help with.

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Besttop I ordered direct and had no issues. Good quality product so far.

That said, if you got attitude from the CS dept, thats unacceptable.

Order one from Stage 3 and call it good.

Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We do 7 days a week!
Mike

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no im just making the whole thing up for attention
So, even though you took no pictures and thus provided zero evidence to Bestop about the alleged defects and missing parts, they still offered to send out replacement parts and make things right??

Edit. :unsure:

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How bad was the window damage? I have the bestop (personally love it) and had the windows stored and folded in the back in a way that made some really bad creases, and I thought I permanently damaged it. 1 afternoon out in the sun and it was completely gone.

The rest of the problems there's no excuse though. Opened box and missing bolts, they should open up another and send them to you at 0 cost, or direct swap, or not make excuses to you wanting to return it when they can't provide you with what you paid for.

WhoaNelly

Big Bend
First Name
Viraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, MV Agusta TV800
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What a pointless thread. I'd think the first thing someone does after receiving damaged goods is to take pictures of said goods and the boxes they came in. Like others, I have/am considering Bestop and this is totally unhelpful. If nothing else, hoping this thread serves as an anger release.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.