First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have the Skyrider , works great for me, takes like 5 seconds to open. If something comes out that’s full, I’ll probably move to that , but what I have now works great.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Alpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 2 Door Rubicon, '22 BMW S1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Echoing most here and commenting in case manufacturers come through. Not a fan of the slanted top which I'd work around if it wasn't for the fact it doesn't fold all the way back. Hoping with the Bronco hitting the Chinese market we get more solutions.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a hardtop and moved to the Bestop softop. Originally I was not interested in it because I thought I wanted a softop that folded all the way back. Then I rode in some OEM softops and realized folding the top all the way back hinders rear visibility, so I decided that function was kind of irrelevant for me. Been very happy with the quality of the Bestop, the slant back looks better in person…hard to explain but 1000 times better looking than the Jeep slant backs. Just my .02

montess85

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want a tan top for my 2 door. I don't mind the treker top design. I just don't understand why they don't offer it in Tan. They make other tops in tan. I got the same answer from them every time I inquire about it. No plans to make as of now.

Alpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 2 Door Rubicon, '22 BMW S1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a hardtop and moved to the Bestop softop. Originally I was not interested in it because I thought I wanted a softop that folded all the way back. Then I rode in some OEM softops and realized folding the top all the way back hinders rear visibility, so I decided that function was kind of irrelevant for me. Been very happy with the quality of the Bestop, the slant back looks better in person…hard to explain but 1000 times better looking than the Jeep slant backs. Just my .02

Bestop is definitely quality. I agree completely though, sometimes things look better in person. I went and looked at both 2 doors Rubi and Badlands in my garage and the visibility piece on the Bronco could be a challenge. I didn't measure but it's clear the top is longer on the Bronco though it's not as high as the Jeep. Jeeps have velcro straps to tie back completely after they lock in place. With the Bronco being higher with the rear piece of the top, I'm not sure if being longer vs higher would cause more obstruction then the Jeep if one was made to sit all the way back.
Sponsored