First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It should be blatantly obvious by looking at some of his prices but I figured I’d poke the bear and see what was up after seeing him post some advanced fiberglass concept fenders for 1300 including shipping he claims he only takes Cashapp, Zelle or Apple Pay red flag number two. That prompted me to reverse image search some of his other posts to find he has been scalping Images from the bronco6g market place.

I’ve reported the page but I figured I’d pass it along to anyone else that sees too good of a price to pass on.

IMG_5559.png

IMG_5560.png
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately there is a lot of these clowns on Instagram. My advise to anyone that comes into this thread is if it seems like a too good to be true deal, it is.

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately there is a lot of these clowns on Instagram. My advise to anyone that comes into this thread is if it seems like a too good to be true deal, it is.
Absolutely my man. It’s unfortunate that these people are out there I just hope instagram does the right thing and acts quickly.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People on IG have an obligation to block these individuals from their followers. It is part of the confidence scam. They follow other IG profiles. The unsuspecting will look at an account and IG will show similar followers. When the unsuspecting sees the scammer following a friend, then that lowers their guard.

Don't fall for the trap of wanting more and more followers. Take the time to peruse the list and remove and block them.

The general rule on these Bronco Parts sellers is that they are all scammers.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

People on IG have an obligation to block these individuals from their followers. It is part of the confidence scam. They follow other IG profiles. The unsuspecting will look at an account and IG will show similar followers. When the unsuspecting sees the scammer following a friend, then that lowers their guard.

Don't fall for the trap of wanting more and more followers. Take the time to peruse the list and remove and block them.

The general rule on these Bronco Parts sellers is that they are all scammers.
yep...there's times I see someone request a follow and look at some of the other accounts and I'll reach out and ask if they really know them. It wakes the person up to do their own research and realizes it's a fake account and then they get blocked.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yep...there's times I see someone request a follow and look at some of the other accounts and I'll reach out and ask if they really know them. It wakes the person up to do their own research and realizes it's a fake account and then they get blocked.
Many on IG are oblivious to who is following them. They are on a quest to have more and more followers. But then when you look closer, all their followers are Hot Bots, BitCoin Investors, Scammers, etc. People hosting giveaways for reaching 1000 followers when there are only 100 legitimate followers.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many on IG are oblivious to who is following them. They are on a quest to have more and more followers. But then when you look closer, all their followers are Hot Bots, BitCoin Investors, Scammers, etc. People hosting giveaways for reaching 1000 followers when there are only 100 legitimate followers.
So true and glad you’ve said something with the detials about the issue, so I hope folks will read this and pay attention.

Appreciate @Rancid for creating the thread to begin with.

There was a post a few months ago from a guy who was taken for a ride on one of the Instagoogletweetfacetok sites, but when sharing the details, showed it was obvious, but he was greedy and thought he was taking advantage of the scammer, but got played the fool.

Cautionary tale that I hope many here learned from, but big take away is that being greedy can backfire on you when you know better about how much stuff should cost.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get the bots and usualloy block them, or the messages from the people saying that someone just turned 18 and started an OF and wants to make content and I could be the first...they get a block and delete, sadly the account was a ghost account made to send that spam so you don't really get anywhere with blocking and deleting those.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To be fair he does say “pickup only”. Which implies he might have a legit item but was just too lazy to take his own pic so he swiped one from the web.

I’ll confess to having done this once or twice. I’m at work listing something I want to sell but the item is at home so I’ll use the manufacturers picture or find some other that is basically the same thing I’m selling.

But yeah….proceed with extreme caution. Which I guess is good advice when dealing with anybody on anything over the internet.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It should be blatantly obvious by looking at some of his prices but I figured I’d poke the bear and see what was up after seeing him post some advanced fiberglass concept fenders for 1300 including shipping he claims he only takes Cashapp, Zelle or Apple Pay red flag number two. That prompted me to reverse image search some of his other posts to find he has been scalping Images from the bronco6g market place.

I’ve reported the page but I figured I’d pass it along to anyone else that sees too good of a price to pass on.

IMG_5559.png

IMG_5560.png
thanks!
Sponsored