Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is literally the same situation I find myself obsessing over. I need the auto, hard too, and auto start, those are nonnegotiable. I WANT the 2.7 and the rest of the goodies in the mid package.

If the difference in price is only a few grand it may make more sense to go OBX, but that likely means sticking with the 4 banger which wouldnā€™t be ideal.

Does the OBX still come standard with the soft top? Or do you get the hard right off the bat? That would also make an impact.

Yep. I'm thinking that I might be able to get more of the options I want if I go big bend, but with out the build and price I am just throwing darts at the board
Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping that Carbonized Gray really looks like this :)
Unfortunately, it apparently does not. There are real Mustang Mach E pictures of Carbonized Grey and it doesnā€™t look anything like that.

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What transmission comes standard on the 4 door Big Bend? I thought it was an auto but saw somewhere else itā€™s a 7MT

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks I just swore it was auto

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks I just swore it was auto
I know, I though so too, cz first I was hoping to get Base for the Price then I saw Big Bend with some goodies over Base. Now it shows as MT Standard I think its a new update made by Ford. I do not want to pay for the AT extra on BB Trim.

Its getting complicated every day to choose :oops:, not sure, by the time of ordering, the Website will get more than 100 changes.

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know, I though so too, cz first I was hoping to get Base for the Price then I saw Big Bend with some goodies over Base. Now it shows as MT Standard I think its a new update made by Ford. I do not want to pay for the AT extra on BB Trim.

Its getting complicated every day to choose :oops:, not sure, by the time of ordering, the Website will get more than 100 changes.
Conflicting and apparently illogical configurations will drive you nuts....
Automatic standard on 4 door Base but not on BB?
Heated seats standard or optional in BB?
Rear locker standalone option on BB or only part of Sasquatch package?
I have reservation for Base but may well bump it up to BB depending on answers to these...and a few other... questions once build and price tool is up and running. Until then just kind of backed away and headed outdoors.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Conflicting and apparently illogical configurations will drive you nuts....
Automatic standard on 4 door Base but not on BB?
Heated seats standard or optional in BB?
Rear locker standalone option on BB or only part of Sasquatch package?
I have reservation for Base but may well bump it up to BB depending on answers to these...and a few other... questions once build and price tool is up and running. Until then just kind of backed away and headed outdoors.
Automatic standard on 4 door Base but not on BB? Yes, Base has AT Standard or 4 Door.
Heated seats standard or optional in BB? Heated Seats are Option through Mid-Package on BB.

Waiting for September for the Online Configuration Tool.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the Big Bend on the 14th and quickly started considering moving up to the OBX since the automatic transmission and the mid package come standard. I started looking at build and price on some other Ford vehicles though and I think I might be able to add both of those and (if the price for the rear locker is the same $420 as it is on the ranger) add the rear locking differential and come in at about the OBX price if not under. I was thinking about going to the BD when I decided I wanted that diff lock but seeing the price for just that on the Ranger made me go back to my original thought. Sure would be nice to know for sure, but I think those 3 additions (mid pack, rear diff, auto transmission) to the Big Bend might just be my Bronco. Now if I could only pick a color...

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Depending on price of BD, i may switch to BB to save a few bucks.

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just want the aux switches and the rear locking diff added to the BB and I'm good. I might do the mid package depending how much it is.

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reserved BD but will change to Bigbend so I can spend more on packages, I loved the idea of washout and marine vinyl on the BD, but if itā€™s a choice to have a bronco or no bronco I can live without that interior so:

big bend, 2.7, at (man I wish they had manual on the 2.7 )(no millennials would Know how to drive it lol) and the mid package, picking cactus grey and really hoping to add a white hard top weather thru ford or aftermarket, must have In the wintertime,

ill go aftermarket on tire size if I can fit bigger rubber on BB wheels, anyone know if they will accept bigger tires over factory option on bb factory wheels? Would love the Sasquatch but cost and being a daily driver is not gonna happen

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh and I want the aux switches as well, hopefully that will be offered as seperate option by itself

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Regarding the washout floors in bd, wish ford offered snap in carpet or rubber mats for all lineups, the snap in carpet in my boat is great being able to take it out and dry and clean it, and have just the bare floor during dirty days

djwaly97

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m really hoping auto becomes standard on the Big Bend...seems crazy itā€™s not. If itā€™s real expensive along with the hard top, I may downgrade to the Base
Sponsored