gmac

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only Broncos I've seen in person were a Big Bend and Outer Banks. Initially, I was pretty set on the Badlands. But after standing next to a Big Bend and seeing how big the stock 32" street tires look in real life, I couldn't imagine how nutty a 'squatch or even stock BL would look. In photos, to me, the BD has the perfect proportions/stance. It just looks right with the steelies and the 32s. It doesn't look like a monster rock crawler. But it looks like a tasteful, practical and capable trail rider. Which is exactly what I want.

Can't wait to see one "IRL" and determine if that's still the case when it's not just in a photo... ha.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sitting here with a neck brace. Waiting for the wife to get off work. My 4 dr, 2.7 non squatch, mic, black is waiting for me.... calling my name like a siren..... so not fair that she gets to drive her first!!!! I just want her in my driveway..... come on 5 o'clock!!!!!

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very glad to have this thread. I was an early 2 day res holder, ordered a BD in February….. 4 door, 2.7, MIC, tow….

Got pushed to ‘22. Re-ordered in the first day this month, got a build and VIN last week.

I was so so close to downgrading to big bend and adding the rear locker and a few other things….

In the end stuck with the BD, just seems to be the sweet spot.

My only KIND of regret was not dropping the Mid package and the 2.7, just to save around $3k….but I’m sure I’ll be happy with both.

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very glad to have this thread. I was an early 2 day res holder, ordered a BD in February….. 4 door, 2.7, MIC, tow….

Got pushed to ‘22. Re-ordered in the first day this month, got a build and VIN last week.

I was so so close to downgrading to big bend and adding the rear locker and a few other things….

In the end stuck with the BD, just seems to be the sweet spot.

My only KIND of regret was not dropping the Mid package and the 2.7, just to save around $3k….but I’m sure I’ll be happy with both.
I had the same thoughts. Stayed with the BD, 2.7 and Mid. Lots of good comments on the MGV and that auto start will be a game changer!

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the same thoughts. Stayed with the BD, 2.7 and Mid. Lots of good comments on the MGV and that auto start will be a game changer!

Yea, but I was gonna drop MID after I learned that you can still auto start it with the app….(as long as you have a connection obviously)

Literally got my VIN the night before I was calling the dealer ha.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What my dealer sent me! Heading out right meow to get my baby. OJ is it’s name 🤣😜
I’ll report back

2door MIC BD
8/04 build
Miami, Fl

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 42727027-9F50-4549-A222-B0C77E28C0FA
Great rig! Who is your dealer in Miami and are they adding ADM?

Sponsored

Miamibronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great rig! Who is your dealer in Miami and are they adding ADM?
No ADM, we signed off the price when I had ordered. Trading in my car helped too, because that meant I didn’t have to pay taxes on it if I were to of gone to carMax.

MetroFord Miami really took care of me and my sales guy was above and beyond. He really worked for the coconut turrón candy and Colombian chocolate bar I gave him at the end. 😂😏😏👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

8C758C05-B7B2-4D77-A4B3-6F47B9502769.jpeg

EE06214F-9301-448B-83CF-9E37DB96BDCC.jpeg

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked my baby up this week.
I (we) love her!
Cactus Gray, steelies,
4-door, soft top w/prep kit,
Manual Trans w/advanced 4x4,
Tow pkg, everything else standard........
I thought I would want to put 33's on her right away, but I really like the 32's in person. Will keep them until time for new tires. She had 40 miles on the odometer when we picked her up. Love how the BD rides. Took a minute to get used to the shift pattern, but I LOVE the manual.
Shifts nice, shorter throw than my GT Mustang, which I really like. I'm just so happy to have her home. We are in Michigan, it's been rainy, and getting cold, so I haven't had top down yet.
As soon as sun is out I plan on peeling the top back, even if I have to wear a hat and gloves;)
With all the scary stories out there about dealerships, I want to give a shout out to Briarwood Ford. They were great to work with. Yes, there were times I had info they did not (thanks to the 6g community), but all in all I feel they took good care of us, no ADM, A-plan pricing.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 20211027_130857

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the tray under the radio. BD With mid package, isn’t that area suppose to be an auto phone charger?!?

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the tray under the radio. BD With mid package, isn’t that area suppose to be an auto phone charger?!?
Wireless charger is a LUX item available with that package on OBX and up. There is a port there to plug in your phone charger though. I will plug in my wireless charger and leave it in that tray. So in a roundabout way, yeah.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, mid package doesn't include the wireless charger.
Sponsored