Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The WS lists "12V powerpoints" but I only have clues as to where these are. I know there will be one in the cargo area, and one in the second row by the center console, one inside the front center console - and my question is "is that it, or are there more included in the mid package, like dashboard by the USB plugs, or even more exciting would be on top the dash board by the accessory rail...............
Haven't taken delivery so I can't verify, but I believe you only get one in the back cargo area and one in the rear seating area. The front center console only has USB-C and USB-A. You also get a couple more USBs in the rear seating area. Can't remember if there are any in the center console
Sponsored

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Black Diamond is so fancy it's coming with Outer Banks badges.
image.jpg;_filename_=UTF-8''image-2_152902053939223.jpg
Race Red BD for the win! I'm also getting the SAS 2.7, MIC, Tow, Mid, and no upgraded lights. Wonder what sticker I'll get :p

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Race Red BD for the win! I'm also getting the SAS 2.7, MIC, Tow, Mid, and no upgraded lights. Wonder what sticker I'll get :p
Hopefully Black Diamond. If my vehicle made it past QC I already instructed my dealer to remove the decals and leave it blank on both sides.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m not a red car buyer, but that looks fantastic on the bronco. How do you not love it. The grey pisses me off though, the roof should be black or white, or colour matched.
I guess the good news is the roofs are shite so bronco buyers will upgrade on the new better Ford roofs that come out in the future

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully Black Diamond. If my vehicle made it past QC I already instructed my dealer to remove the decals and leave it blank on both sides.
Then you'll have a clean slate for some beautiful Bronco badges a la broncodepot!
If that happens, you'll have a nice clean slate for the bronco badges from broncodepotusa!
Can't wait to put them on mine.

Screenshot_20211102-231010_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then you'll have a clean slate for some beautiful Bronco badges a la broncodepot!

If that happens, you'll have a nice clean slate for the bronco badges from broncodepotusa!
Can't wait to put them on mine.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Screenshot_20211102-231010_Chrome
Already planned on them.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco's birthday photo. BD 2dr Area 51, 2.3 manual trans...

Chits about to get real!

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Screenshot_20211102-231010_Chrome
Thanks for the post. If I’m not mistaken this is the first 2 door BD A51 with stock steelies on this forum. Someone please prove me wrong so I can see more photos of my Bronco!

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the post. If I’m not mistaken this is the first 2 door BD A51 with stock steelies on this forum. Someone please prove me wrong so I can see more photos of my Bronco!
It might be, which is why I posted it. I know I had seen almost nothing like mine, which was surprising.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, wife driving my bronco, (since I can't) neck surgery.... Driving on freeway. Smallest pebble I have ever seen cracked windshield in an instant. Thinnest glass I have ever seen!!!!!! UGH!!:mad:🤦‍♂️

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I
So, wife driving my bronco, (since I can't) neck surgery.... Driving on freeway. Smallest pebble I have ever seen cracked windshield in an instant. Thinnest glass I have ever seen!!!!!! UGH!!:mad:🤦‍♂️
I feel your pain, happened to me also. I think it is the windschield angle, everything strikes it at almost 90 degrees, i.e. straight. Yes, the glass is thin. I am searching the internet for a protective pre-shield......

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any of you Black Diamond boys want to trade for a Big Bend Grille? Let me know - PA located but willing to drive and meet.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been team base this whole time, but lately I've been eyeing the BD. I wanted to do a mild build on a non-sas base, but I could just get everything I wanted from the factory with a BD and basically just have to add 33s later on. My only gripe with the BD is the blue interior accents though. I know most of it can be changed out but the seat stitching is pretty permanent. What was Ford thinking on that one? It's fine on the natural exterior colors, but it looks odd on the reds, CO, and EG.
Nah; I got Cyber Orange and I am going to love the orange and blue... but I am in the swamp. so, there's that.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's funny. I want to trade the base grill for my BD
I am totally planning on getting a base grille for my BD. and Fender deletes or replacement fenders that poke out just ever so slightly.
Sponsored