Black Diamond Bronco Thread

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nah; I got Cyber Orange and I am going to love the orange and blue... but I am in the swamp. so, there's that.
I also have a CO BD coming, and like the blue/grey interior, hell if you like CO, a little more pop is g o o d !!

Sponsored

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also have a CO BD coming, and like the blue/grey interior, hell if you like CO, a little more pop is g o o d !!
I am so excited! I had regrets after pulling the trigger on CO, but when I dropped my vehicle off for service at the caddy dealership next to my office they had a 4-Door badlands in Cyber Orange (pictured in my profile pic) and that flake in the sunlight was absolutely amazing. It is perfect.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am totally planning on getting a base grille for my BD. and Fender deletes or replacement fenders that poke out just ever so slightly.
Base grill is 🔥 Looks so good with VB. There is one in my neighborhood and it looks sweet.

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just joined the BD club. I was base base but then had to reorder. VB 2 door BD 2.3 manual is my order. The MGV and the rear locker was just too tempting this time around cost me $6-7K more.

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been team base this whole time, but lately I've been eyeing the BD. I wanted to do a mild build on a non-sas base, but I could just get everything I wanted from the factory with a BD and basically just have to add 33s later on. My only gripe with the BD is the blue interior accents though. I know most of it can be changed out but the seat stitching is pretty permanent. What was Ford thinking on that one? It's fine on the natural exterior colors, but it looks odd on the reds, CO, and EG.
Honestly thought I was gonna hate the blue accents (never got to see one in person). But I wanted a BD, and it turns out, I don't hate the blue accents afterall. My color is Cactus Gray.

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attention all BD owners with the mid-pkg, here my question, and i apologize if it has already been answered, but I simply could not find anything on this subject.

The WS lists "12V powerpoints" but I only have clues as to where these are. I know there will be one in the cargo area, and one in the second row by the center console, one inside the front center console - and my question is "is that it, or are there more included in the mid package, like dashboard by the USB plugs, or even more exciting would be on top the dash board by the accessory rail...............

so, any BD owner with the mid-package, please help me understand!
many thanks!
Thomas
I have the Lux package and that is all that I have found. There is not one in the dash by the USB ports and not one by the BYOD rail.

Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the Lux package and that is all that I have found. There is not one in the dash by the USB ports and not one by the BYOD rail.
Tks, Big Foot, I am not happy, not even you with Lux.....but I have seen pics of a dashboard top with a 12v outlet, right next to the ambient light sensor......

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tks, Big Foot, I am not happy, not even you with Lux.....but I have seen pics of a dashboard top with a 12v outlet, right next to the ambient light sensor......
It just looks like one. It is the cover for the on dash USB. I just glanced at it but I think it has both types of usb. B and C

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It just looks like one. It is the cover for the on dash USB. I just glanced at it but I think it has both types of usb. B and C
I have the Mid package and there is not any USBs on the dash… very disappointing

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the Mid package and there is not any USBs on the dash… very disappointing
That can't be too hard of a mod can it? All sort of companies make USB harnesses. Just have to get the wiring through. Maybe even route it to one of the aux switches.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That can't be too hard of a mod can it? All sort of companies make USB harnesses. Just have to get the wiring through. Maybe even route it to one of the aux switches.
I was thinking the same thing but not looking forward to ripping into my dash. Oh well lol Now I’m at the point of
Determine how bad I want it.
Sponsored