Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wireless charger is a LUX item available with that package on OBX and up. There is a port there to plug in your phone charger though. I will plug in my wireless charger and leave it in that tray. So in a roundabout way, yeah.
That's a great idea!
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wireless charger is a LUX item available with that package on OBX and up. There is a port there to plug in your phone charger though. I will plug in my wireless charger and leave it in that tray. So in a roundabout way, yeah.
Iā€™ve been thinking about adding one to the tray behind the shifter on the MT. Thinking I could get real crafty and mount it inside the console and route the wire to the plug. The tray in front of the shifter isnā€™t big enough on MT. Winter project? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

2DrBD2.7

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 TRD 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had mine 2 weeks now and over 2000 miles.

front roof panel leaks at windshield seal. Issue is itā€™s not tight enough on the passenger panel in the center. Will be addressed at my first service.

other than that absolutely love this thing

2.7 is awesome

also love my retro badging

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread CB90213E-0AC3-4BB8-A8AF-ECE8E1C0EF49

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1D7F1AFB-B207-4E11-851C-BF5E4BF4E766

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have seen people on hear complain about the wireless charger saying itā€™s nothing great

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the upgraded BD wheels worth it ?
I like the steelies, so I didnā€™t look at the specs of the upgrades. If they are 7.5in wide like the steel, then to me they are not worth it. I will eventually replace the stock steel wheels with a 8 or 8.5 inch wide wheel but see no reason to pay extra for 7.5inch wheels.

Sponsored

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have seen people on hear complain about the wireless charger saying itā€™s nothing great
I probably should have checked into this thread more recently. I got my Black Diamond Sasquatch 3 weeks ago, and have about 1100 miles so far. I really love it!

On the subject of the wireless charger, I did as others have suggested and plugged in my wireless charger to the USB charging port. Twice while doing this on some longer drives my phone (iphone X) got so hot that it shut down. I think wireless carplay already gets the phone hot, wireless charging gets it hot, and the two together is just too much. Ford probably knows this and that's why they lower the power put out by their wireless charger. I've given up on that for now. For shorter trips I just don't charge the phone, and for longer trips I just plug in.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread IMG_4669

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

'Perfect Beast' has arrived.
2.7L
Mid-Package
2" lift
JBL Sound bar
Mirror mounted LED lights
Wheel well lights
Standard Wheels and 32" tires
17x9.5 wheels and 35" tires on order.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread IMG_0923.JPG

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread IMG_0926.JPG

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread IMG_0927.JPG

Last edited:

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am thinking about doing similar, and recessing the wireless charger into a piece of wood the same size as the bottom of the tray, with another layer with a cut-out the size of my phone. The bottom of the tray has a liner that can be removed to clean, (It also has a water drain - I wonder where that goes.) When I removed the liner, there is a rectangular infill which I'm assuming would be for the factory LUX charger. If I can figure out how to remove that infill, maybe there is a connector to power my own charger without using USB at the back of the tray. That's my thought. I haven't investigated.

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve had mine less than a week. Took a 1,000 mile trip over the weekend. Wireless charger sucks. Put the phone on it. Starts charging and then quits a minute or two later. Move it slightly and it starts charging. And Iā€™ll give you one guess what happens next.
Very frustrating especially when the phone is almost dead and you did not bring a cable because you have this fancy in vehicle wireless charger. :mad:

Last edited:

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Attention all BD owners with the mid-pkg, here my question, and i apologize if it has already been answered, but I simply could not find anything on this subject.

The WS lists "12V powerpoints" but I only have clues as to where these are. I know there will be one in the cargo area, and one in the second row by the center console, one inside the front center console - and my question is "is that it, or are there more included in the mid package, like dashboard by the USB plugs, or even more exciting would be on top the dash board by the accessory rail...............

so, any BD owner with the mid-package, please help me understand!
many thanks!
Thomas

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Attention all BD owners with the mid-pkg, here my question, and i apologize if it has already been answered, but I simply could not find anything on this subject.

The WS lists "12V powerpoints" but I only have clues as to where these are. I know there will be one in the cargo area, and one in the second row by the center console, one inside the front center console - and my question is "is that it, or are there more included in the mid package, like dashboard by the USB plugs, or even more exciting would be on top the dash board by the accessory rail...............

many thanks!
Thomas
I believe the only one you GAIN with MID is the one in the second row/back seat.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

many thanks!
Thomas
There is not one by the USB or by the accessory rail. It's not so much an accessory rail as a screw hole for a GoPro. IO bought a tripod mount for my phone to mount there. The tray behind the screw mount is about the size as an iPhone X

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread IMG_0941.JPG

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond