The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
If your budget is 37 k my 2 door black diamond as it stands wright now is 37550 with the destination charge a d I didn’t even add options yet going to get mid pakage and auto trans hopefully 2.7 too trying to stay around 42 to 43000 but then I got sales tax on top of that lol
If i go Black Diamond it would be 2 door with manual and 2.3 engine. Nothing else. I should be around $37k ish.
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am having the same thoughts as you (BaseSquatch vs Black Diamond). I reserved a base, thinking I could do 33s (with new rims and tires) or Squatch. I definitely do not need the Squatch but the lift and lockers, etc. If the Sasquatch package is priced well it might be a must have for me.
I think it will hold its value. If it is overpriced, I will probably go Black Diamond on 33's

I will not be able to make a final decision until the package pricing is out.
I feel like for the Base to be worth it with the Sasquatch the Sasquatch package has to be under $5k. And then as of now you also have to buy the Automatic transmission if you want the Sasquatch. Im hoping they change that. Once you add all that up it could get pricey.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If i go Black Diamond it would be 2 door with manual and 2.3 engine. Nothing else. I should be around $37k ish.
With destination charge yeah it’s 37550 plus add sales tax to that price unless you in a tax free state

Dudie7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going Black Diamond, with Sasquatch, Mid Package and the 2.7 in Anti-Matter Blue. I'm hoping dad's Z-plan discount will keep it right around $45K when it's all said and done. Never been the off-road type but this thing has my full attention.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
With destination charge yeah it’s 37550 plus add sales tax to that price unless you in a tax free state
Well it doesn't have to be exactly 37k. With that said I'll be using the X plan as well. So should get it for invoice plus tax. Either way my delma is as stated above with this or the Basequatch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well it doesn't have to be exactly 37k. With that said I'll be using the X plan as well. So should get it for invoice plus tax. Either way my delma is as stated above with this or the Basequatch.
Yeah I need to ask my dealer I’m using if they will accept xplan every little bit helps I think you will be happy with whatever model you choose they all look great

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1st choice is Oxford White 2nd is Iconic Silver .... but either way i will have it wrapped in a year in Metallic Jelly Bean Blue

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we know the black steel rim width?
You still have to be aware of the tire diameter, since anything too big and it will rub when turning (or simply not fit in the wheel well). My Xterra came stock with 30" tires. However, by trimming a little triangle-shaped bit of the plastic behind the wheel, I got 31X10.5R15 tires on there. I actually like the smaller wheels on the Xterra — more rubber between me and the rocks.
Steelies are 7.5, unknown backspacing. Obviously that will play an issue, but the issue with 285 or 295 won’t be wheel width.

I will trim if needed and don’t plan to stay stock suspension once the aftermarket catches up. I’ve trimmed or worse on just about everything I’ve owned. Big hammers go a long way too.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I keep going back and forth. With around a $37k budget or less im torn between Base and Sasquatch or Black Diamond.?

I keep asking myself what's better rig? A slight lift from the factory with 35s, front and rear lockers, beadlocks and 210 front axles and cloth interior for the Basequatch?

Or Rear locker, Marine grade vinyl, rubber flooring with drain plugs, steel bumbers, rock sliders and bash plates on 32s for the Black Diamond?

I think Fords little drama today with ordering has me in high alert trying to figure out what I want ahead of time even before the pricing release now. Dam this is hard!!

I will be offroading but not extreme offroading. More adventures on rocky dirt road type stuff.
Yours are my dilemmas exactly! (I do some semi-extreme off road once in a while):

A Basesquatch is great, maybe more tire than I want, but a what cost?

A Black Diamond would fit my needs perfectly (just as soon have carpet and cloth though), but 36K plus 2k for auto and rack, over budget.

A Base with rear locker, auto and rack, maybe 33k, I can add my own 33's but we don't know for sure locker will be available on Base.

...and then there are the nifty colors available on the BD....Hmmmm.

Sponsored

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll be going Black Diamond w/ sasquatch. Haven't decided on color yet but I'm thinking cyber orange. I wish I could see the colors in person before making a decision.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yours are my dilemmas exactly! (I do some semi-extreme off road once in a while):

A Basesquatch is great, maybe more tire than I want, but a what cost?

A Black Diamond would fit my needs perfectly (just as soon have carpet and cloth though), but 36K plus 2k for auto and rack, over budget.

A Base with rear locker, auto and rack, maybe 33k, I can add my own 33's but we don't know for sure locker will be available on Base.

...and then there are the nifty colors available on the BD....Hmmmm.
I'll definitely have a better idea once option pricing comes out. For me that rubber floor with drain plugs and vinyl interior is a big deal. I live out in the country and even If I don't go offroading my floor constantly gets dirty and in the rain season in the Fall really muddy. Its a pain to keep clean especially with a dirt driveway.

Also I'm not even sure rear lockers will be available for the Base without Sasquatch. But well have to see. Its definitely a hard choice. I'm also wanting to see better paint pictures. Even though I'm 90% sure I'm going with Antimatter. But I want to get a better look at Area 51 my original choice. And you only can get that with Black Diamond.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be going Black Diamond w/ sasquatch. Haven't decided on color yet but I'm thinking cyber orange. I wish I could see the colors in person before making a decision.
If i had the extra money thats the route I'd be going.

Area51

Big Bend
First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The automatic transmission is an option? If so how much do we think its going to be? My top dollar is 45k I really want a hard top outer banks but thats prolly pushing what 47k? Even more if having an automatic transmission is pricey.

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I've never ordered a vehicle from the factory before, will probably be my first and last. I'm still debating on just ordering mine exactly the way it comes. But then the little devil on my shoulder is telling me go ahead and get Sasquatch with the V6. If I can be at 45k or under I may just do this as I plan to put at least 10k as a down payment. Now all that is left is color. Velocity Blue was my first choice but if it will be a long wait because it was a late color choice it will probably be either Rapid Red or Cyber Orange
Sponsored