Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I keep going back and forth too between several different colors and really need to see them in person. The CO was my first choice as I want something different and everyone out here has silver, gray or white.

CO is going to be like my Saber that will change color in different lighting. In bright sunlight mine looks more orange but in the shade it has a bronze look.

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg
Man that is a beautiful truck love that color

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly why I said what I said.
Read all of what I said.
We agree. Just need to learn to read all of what I wrote.
I stand corrected. I misread it the first time. Sorry about that.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thought I’d get a black diamond thread going for all of us that chose this trim what color is everyone leaning towards I was leaning towards cyber orange but my bro said no way get Area 51 I like Area 51 but can’t make out the color it is it has like a greenish bluish hue to it looks gray in some spots hope the dealers will have color swatches
I have worked it 7 ways to Sunday. My limit is 40K or less, so to get what want is a big trade off.
I landed on a Black Diamond with a auto trans. I had hoped Ford would make the 285 tires an option, but alas no. (HOPE YOUR LISTENING FORD) I can put a front locker in myself and 4.46 works
for the 285s. 315s are to high hence the major track increase on the "Warthog". I left the 2.3 as it can be built to 450 HP with little expense. My color is Oxford white, as it is the fleet choice due to it's reparability. Also it works in the dessert at 120F.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have worked it 7 ways to Sunday. My limit is 40K or less, so to get what want is a big trade off.
I landed on a Black Diamond with a auto trans. I had hoped Ford would make the 285 tires an option, but alas no. (HOPE YOUR LISTENING FORD) I can put a front locker in myself and 4.46 works
for the 285s. 315s are to high hence the major track increase on the "Warthog". I left the 2.3 as it can be built to 450 HP with little expense. My color is Oxford white, as it is the fleet choice due to it's reparability. Also it works in the dessert at 120F.
A white Black Diamond will look pretty sweet, like a Stormtrooper.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My original plan was an Oxford White Base, 2.3l, manual.

But I want a rear locker and it still sounds like it will not be a standalone option on the Base.

But to get a rear locker and keep my manual I'd have to:
1.) Add it later (scary idea to me),
2.) Add sasquatch (losing my beloved steelies and spending $5-$7k and late availability)
3.) Get a Big Bend (pay over $5000 extra just for a locker since BB doesn't give me anything else I like and have to live without my steelies and put up with that modern, ugly grill), or
4.) Move up to BD (only $6500 more when you look at the invoice pricing that Granger will be using and get other stuff a actually would want like MGV and steel bumpers).

So Black Diamond it is!

The funniest part is I have fallen so in love with my white Bronco that even having more color choices I still want white,

...AND...

The Black Diamond with it's black steelies and white lettering on the grill looks AMAZING in white. It looks even better with the roof off and the black bimini top!???

Grizzly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But I want a rear locker and it still sounds like it will not be a standalone option on the Base.

2.) Add sasquatch (losing my beloved steelies and spending $5-$7k and late availability)
3.) Get a Big Bend (pay over $5000 extra just for a locker since BB doesn't give me anything else I like and have to live without my steelies and put up with that modern, ugly grill), or
4.) Move up to BD (only $6500 more when you look at the invoice pricing that Granger will be using and get other stuff a actually would want like MGV and steel bumpers).

So Black Diamond it is!

The funniest part is I have fallen so in love with my white Bronco that even having more color choices I still want white,

...AND...

The Black Diamond with it's black steelies and white lettering on the grill looks AMAZING in white. It looks even better with the roof off and the black bimini top!???
I may be wrong but the way I understood it is that Sasquatch isn't late availability, but is high demand and inventory may be taken up by earlier reservations, causing some delays if you were a bit later.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just seen a car salesman doing a video of a bronco sport and it was cyber orange holy shit did that color pop it was my first choice than bailed on it from reports it looked yellow so I went to cactus gray now I might be back team cyber orange after seeing It lit up in a showroom ranged it was YouTube lol never had this hard of a time picking a color for a vehicle
For laughs, read this quote out loud, in a single breath and in your best Joe Pesci impersonation. Had my wife in stitches!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For laughs, read this quote out loud, in a single breath and in your best Joe Pesci impersonation. Had my wife in stitches!
You did that in a single breath?

Sponsored

gsides1

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

So Black Diamond it is!

...AND...

Okay, even though it’s been run into the ground, you know that if you get a white Bronco, the obligatory “NOT OJ” vanity tag is required. Sorry...it’s a rule

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, even though it’s been run into the ground, you know that if you get a white Bronco, the obligatory “NOT OJ” vanity tag is required. Sorry...it’s a rule
I think I've heard every OJ joke since telling everyone I'm going with white. Might even get the tag...mst-aqit....must acquit ?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I may be wrong but the way I understood it is that Sasquatch isn't late availability, but is high demand and inventory may be taken up by earlier reservations, causing some delays if you were a bit later.
Manual Sasquatch is definitely late only. And I'm definitely getting a manual.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only if you get the body-colored top. But bring on the OJ jokes! I'm ready.

The trial was on the TV in our breakroom/training room non-stop through the whole trial. On the day of the verdict someone put an old-fashioned pole on our old-fashioned chalkboard where people were signing their names for if he would be "innocent" or "guilty" to which I added a third column to sign my name to: "guilty, but will be acquitted". Lots of employees started changing their votes.??

Last edited:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Manual Sasquatch is definitely late only. And I'm definitely getting a manual.
ManSquatch is going to be a MY22 truck.
Sponsored