Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the brush guard with the intent on being it to work and modifying it almost right away, I like the look but not how it covers the bronco lettering on the grille.

Rims and tires are another thing that won’t last long, I’ll use the steelies as a dedicated winter wheel with an actual proper winter tire. Then I’ll be swapping between a summer off-road tire/rim combo and winter wheels! I see a lot of guys with super all terrain tires slide into intersections or off the road when it’s icy! Needing two sets of tires per vehicle is yet another annoying strike against Canada!

I hope to order this coming week. Same exact specs as you but adding Mid Package and not adding the brush guard and floor liners. I'm going to wait until Weathertech comes out with their version. As for the wheels, I am going with the Steelies for now but on the DIO list there is something called Ranger Bronco Channel Wheels-Kit of 5 for $1299. My dealer doesn't have any details on what those are about. I think with Squatch being a constrained commodity a ton of Badlands takeoffs will be available.
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is actually what is keeping me AWAY from anything above BD. I prefer the standard headlights.
I'm in this camp as well, I like the "old school" Bronco look to them (taillights as well). I really wanted a BL but BD is a really good value, and besides I can do a lot of traveling for the $4,400 I'm saving over the BL.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will definitely be hauling a case of hamms into the deep woods of Michigan’s upper peninsula. Hamms is the top of the bottom for cheap beers.
I'm originally from Calumet. My '67 was my first car (bought in '84), did a ton of wheelin' in it all over the UP!!

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will definitely be hauling a case of hamms into the deep woods of Michigan’s upper peninsula. Hamms is the top of the bottom for cheap beers.
I will say, if you are going to the UP, definitely check out “Upper Hand” brewery. It’s located in Escanaba, but available all across the upper peninsula. Starting next month they are going to start shipping it to the Lower. Definitely excited for that.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beer Taste Test Top 30

Chicago Craft Brewer's Top Choice

So, check these out for all the beer lovers on the forum. Chicago Craft brewers did a blind taste test in 2017 in the second link. The first link is a more recent taste test that references the Chicago Craft Brewer's taste test. Enjoy.
Nice article. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Hamm’s for sale around here. But we do have Matt’s Brewery who makes Saranac, but more importantly, UTICA CLUB. I hiked one of the Adirondack firetower peaks this fall, and brought one to go with my lunch. That was a good day.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 478F8BA2-3F0F-4589-9924-9E75DEC6F6B3

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the brush guard with the intent on being it to work and modifying it almost right away, I like the look but not how it covers the bronco lettering on the grille.

Rims and tires are another thing that won’t last long, I’ll use the steelies as a dedicated winter wheel with an actual proper winter tire. Then I’ll be swapping between a summer off-road tire/rim combo and winter wheels! I see a lot of guys with super all terrain tires slide into intersections or off the road when it’s icy! Needing two sets of tires per vehicle is yet another annoying strike against Canada!
I don't don't like how the Brush Guard cover the Bronco on the Grill either. How will you modify it? BTW, I was born in Buffalo but I was only there for my first 4 & 1/2 years of life. The next 48 years have been spent in the sunny and humid south where snow doesn't happen much. No need for snow tires here. Although I was taught how to drive in the snow and ice by my parents, I usually try to stay off the roads because people down here have no clue how to navigate in it.

KKOSH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS, GT500, EXPEDITION, EXPLORER, EDGE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took these pics. Looks great. The interior is really nice! Def worth going to from base. The tire size looked better than is thought so the 33’s I think will look perfect.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 717F6BDD-5E65-483F-9C5C-418D7B897E47
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 298FFE97-C8A6-4C74-B46D-349D2E24A3F2
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread EF74BBC7-E47F-450F-84B5-73605FC1474B
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread C6CCEC0A-79F9-4A20-8D5B-57E4D4613F3F
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread D9B897B7-D618-4E3A-9BE6-98616AEA53F2

Sponsored

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to my dealer yesterday and asked about the ability to add the Mid-Package a manual Black Diamond. I haven't heard back from them yet. I'll post an update when I hear something.

I looked at the submitted order sheet to see how many people opted for manuals in the Badlands, Black Diamond, and Big bend trims. There were 48 (31 Badlands, 14 Black Diamonds, and 3 Big Bends). Around 40 percent of the total orders are for Badlands. Hopefully Ford realizes allowing the mid manual on the lower trims would allow them to ship out more Broncos with out having to wait on Badlands parts.
I was sold on BD until the they decide to eliminate the possibility of 7MT BD with the Mid package. I ordered a 7mt BL because the mid wasn’t available on the 7mt BD. (I guess this was their intention)

Last edited:

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That looks fantastic. Have we figured out if the interior materials -dash, center console, etc - are hard plastic? or is it upgraded to soft touch at this level?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know it's old info for everyone, but since it's never considered the stick, yesterday I did wonder if I could get a stick and the 2.3 a bit faster, only to discover no mid package! What??? And now I remember so many folks complaining about that early on. I finally agree with them LOL. But I'll stick with my mid package.

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know it's old info for everyone, but since it's never considered the stick, yesterday I did wonder if I could get a stick and the 2.3 a bit faster, only to discover no mid package! What??? And now I remember so many folks complaining about that early on. I finally agree with them LOL. But I'll stick with my mid package.
That's what I ended up doing too. Although, I'm not TOO mad about having the option to run with the 2.7.
There are posts about beer in this thread. I like it. ?
Haha same. The black diamond crowd is apparently my kind of crowd! ?
Sponsored

Last edited: