First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I getting BD 2dr, in Cyber Orange; mostly because it really the only color that pops. The rest just look bland and grey to me, I like Cactus Grey and Area 51 but everyone is going to get those and they don't pop you wouldn't notice those out of all of the other whites grays blacks with the rare red in the mix
Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this isn't apples to apples but I have an 8-inch touch screen in my ’15 Focus and it's perfectly adequate. The stock stereo kicks ass as well. And it's 5 year old tech. We're going to be fine without spending on B&O, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I getting BD 2dr, in Cyber Orange; mostly because it really the only color that pops. The rest just look bland and grey to me, I like Cactus Grey and Area 51 but everyone is going to get those and they don't pop you wouldn't notice those out of all of the other whites grays blacks with the rare red in the mix
Rapid red pops too cyber orange and rapid red are the only 2 metallic options meaning it will have that nice shiny flake in tha paint when the sun hits it both of this colors will be upcharge colors as we’ll prob 500 option hoping cheaper lol

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My question/concern is with the focus on rubber mats floors and if it will involve a rubberized back section too or if it's limited to just the floorboards.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp...looks like no sasquatch for me as I want the manual. Might pick up some other options then or just save it for the aftermarket.

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch Automatic Only (thread)

Unbelievable. How hard would it have been for Ford to tell us Sasquatch was only available on the automatic transmission.

This isn't a deal breaker for me, though. I'll up to the 2.7 now and cave to the automatic. My wife will be happy that she can drive the new Bronco.

67bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 f250 4x4 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rapid red pops too cyber orange and rapid red are the only 2 metallic options meaning it will have that nice shiny flake in tha paint when the sun hits it both of this colors will be upcharge colors as we’ll prob 500 option hoping cheaper lol
Its rapid red For me, not sure how it will look with the carbonized gray top. I would rather have the shadow black,,, not an option

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. More I think about it the only thing I truly NEED from squatch is the wheels and larger tires. Be much cheaper just upsizing to 33's from the factory or if they won't do it from factory doing so at the dealer/aftermarket.
I will either have my dealer order or take them Cooper ST MAXX 285/75/17s to put on before I take delivery. It won't be the sasquatch package, but it will be a decent 33 inch tire. Wish I could just option the front locker.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its rapid red For me, not sure how it will look with the carbonized gray top. I would rather have the shadow black,,, not an option
Yes rapid red is beautiful defiantly on my short list I thought carbon gray was actually black bronco should just have black and white options or body colored match if not a lot of money extra I might get the body colored match top but like the black with the orange and red look especially since the fender flares will be black.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On a side note do they make a product to help protect the black fender flares from turning that ugly faded white color like you see on so many Jeep Wrangler fender flares

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a Black Diamond- 2 door. I wanted the rear locking differential and like the steel bumpers and rock rails. It was a good intermediate selection. I do like the steel wheels although I am considering the aluminum option. Base would have been good too. Going with the turbo 4, not sure about transmission just yet. Leaning on the 10 speed automatic.

I have to sacrifice my loving 97 Jeep Wrangler Sport 6 cylinder, manual 5 speed for it though. A show Jeep, I am only the second owner, was going to 4 wheel it but it's so immaculate and all stock with only 25K miles. I should get good money for it selling it on BAT most likely, money going towards the Bronco. The new Bronco will have so much better for driving on the road and still be a great 4 wheeler. And most like better gas mileage too.

SavvyAggie

Black Diamond
First Name
Aggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350 Dually Deisel, 2013 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved the 4 Door Black Diamond as well . I wanted the rubber floor due to many dogs and sand/ limerock road and it is hell to get it out of carpet. I am Hoping for the v6 and sasquatch package depending on price . and I want it in antimatter Blue with a hard top

Fifred

Black Diamond
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond with Sasquatch. Cyber Orange or Area 51

67bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 f250 4x4 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On a side note do they make a product to help protect the black fender flares from turning that ugly faded white color like you see on so many Jeep Wrangler fender flares
if they do I would like to know as well!

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2dr Black Diamond in Cyber orange for me, hope it matches my Chrome Yellow EB! I was stuck between the BD and Bandlands, but thought that I'd prefer the BD with upgrades, so that I could justify restoring my '74; it will be my wife's daily driver for the first couple 'break-in' years before I get to upgrade it!
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 74701684_10106627576999585_1685620530188648448_o
Sponsored