Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, let me start by saying I really love these mirrors. I bought a set of the white, heated mirrors for my wife's bronco and she loves, they really should come from the factory with these. I did break one of the clips installing the passenger side mirror, but I feel that was more my fault then anything. That said the clip bracket could stand to be a little more robust.

Since I liked my wife's mirrors so much I figured I would order a set for my Bronco. They're supposed to be white, heated, with BLIS, so they should look the same but with the BLIS led in the corner. I ordered them and received them and when I opened them I noticed that they're blue not white. So over multiple weeks (almost a month) and multiple emails with pictures, customer service finally tells me that their mirrors are a shade darker then factory mirrors. Here's the issue, I'm not comparing the Suma mirror to a factory mirror, I'm comparing two Suma mirrors to each other, and they're both supposed to be white and one is clearly blue. Now I'm told I can return it for a refund (which I'm guessing they want me to do on my dime)but I just want to exchange them for the correct mirrors that are white and not blue.

TLDR: The Mirrors are great, I love them (if they send you the correct ones)!! If you have to contact customer support be ready for a many week ordeal.

My wife's mirror is on the right and my new mirrors are on the left.

IMG_5537.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, let me start by saying I really love these mirrors. I bought a set of the white, heated mirrors for my wife's bronco and she loves, they really should come from the factory with these. I did break one of the clips installing the passenger side mirror, but I feel that was more my fault then anything. That said the clip bracket could stand to be a little more robust.

Since I liked my wife's mirrors so much I figured I would order a set for my Bronco. They're supposed to be white, heated, with BLIS, so they should look the same but with the BLIS led in the corner. I ordered them and received them and when I opened them I noticed that they're blue not white. So over multiple weeks (almost a month) and multiple emails with pictures, customer service finally tells me that their mirrors are a shade darker then factory mirrors. Here's the issue, I'm not comparing the Suma mirror to a factory mirror, I'm comparing two Suma mirrors to each other, and they're both supposed to be white and one is clearly blue. Now I'm told I can return it for a refund (which I'm guessing they want me to do on my dime)but I just want to exchange them for the correct mirrors that are white and not blue.

TLDR: The Mirrors are great, I love them (if they send you the correct ones)!! If you have to contact customer support be ready for a many week ordeal.

My wife's mirror is on the right and my new mirrors are on the left.

Ford Bronco Blind Spots?⚡Reduce Blind Spots & Glare⚡SUMA Mirrors IMG_5537
Hi sorry for the delayed email exchange. Now we only carry either Blue or Grey, both have gel coating for anti-glare.

Madmen2008

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So what would you call the mirror on the left, blue or grey? Does this mean we can no longer get the mirror on the right, I wanted to order a spare set for my wife's bronco.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The one one the left is Grey.
So what would you call the mirror on the left, blue or grey? Does this mean we can no longer get the mirror on the right, I wanted to order a spare set for my wife's bronco.
The one on the left is grey.

Sponsored

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When was the last time you almost hit a car because you didn't see the car in your blind spot?

Suma Performance mirrors are full convex mirrors reducing your car's blind spot and enhancing your driving experience and safety.

★★★★★ 983+
Happy Customers

Reviews (link)

5% off of Suma Mirrors for members here!
Please use 5% off code BRONCO6G5OFF at the checkout LINK.

www.sumaperformance.com

Ford Bronco Blind Spots?⚡Reduce Blind Spots & Glare⚡SUMA Mirrors Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 7.35.24 AM

Ford Bronco Blind Spots?⚡Reduce Blind Spots & Glare⚡SUMA Mirrors Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 7.35.24 AM
www.sumaperformance.com

"Man! What an upgrade the Suma Performance mirrors... Not only are they the simplest mod to install, but they are easily the most useful and beneficial one to date. These mirrors are exactly what should have come OEM. They eliminate the terrible blind spot.... [it] has in between where the BLIS system and the OEM mirror loses sight of the car next to you. You can see the whole world with these mirrors!" Tyler K.

See what the hype is about!
Click to see why customers love us!
@Suma Performance I am not clear on what the difference is between the Blue and the Grey ... can you explain?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t understand. As others have said there no blind spots if you adjust your factory mirrors properly

Sponsored
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some folks prefer to see part of the car such that it's hard to adjust to avoid the blind spots.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
“Love these mirrors! The original mirrors are small and hard to see out of IMO, but the Suma mirrors really don’t feel like they are small with the wide angle that they portray...

The blind spot and defroster work flawlessly and installation was a breeze. Thanks Suma performance!” - Jonathan C.

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The mirrors are wonderful and work as stated. However they are shipped with NO install instructions and the recommended install video to watch is wordy and lacking in critical wiring and care. You will break the BLISS wire if not careful. Great product not so good install instruction.