First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really think people have been waiting for you to pass judgment on whether their color choices meet with your approval?

I'm sure that we have people on this site that have chosen every possible combination of color and roof type. I'm sure they all love their choice, just as you probably like your choice.

I can only assume some sort of insecurity in your own choice, that you now feel the need seek out positive affirmation and agreement with you about the things you don't like.
I said respectfully Mr Crankypants
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A guy with Judge in his username judging someone for judging in a thread that asks people to judge is a better definition of irony than any you'll find in an Alanis Morissete song.
+ a disagreement is not a judgment
By definition

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My new color is Fighter Jet Gray and I think the Carbonized Gray top looks especially hideous with it. The car looks 10 years old already with it on there. I’ll order with the late availability shadow black Mod top selected

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think Velocity Blue looks the best with all the black components and grey MIC hardtop based on, well, a Ford Raptor. Personal preference of course, surprised no one has mentioned it yet. Otherwise carb grey, oxford white, silver, orange, area 51 all look good with the MIC. Antimatter, both the Reds, cactus grey and black I think would look better with the gloss black painted modular hardtop.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Velocity Blue looks the best with all the black components and grey MIC top based on, well, a Ford Raptor. Personal preference of course, surprised no one has mentioned it yet.
Some people have said that but I’m not getting the comparison. Can you post a raptor pic to highlight what you’re talking about?

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My new color is Fighter Jet Gray and I think the Carbonized Gray top looks especially hideous with it. The car looks 10 years old already with it on there. I’ll order with the late availability shadow black Mod top selected
Yea whatever happened to that color....I guess it turned into Cactus Grey....

I hope they offer some more nonmetallic at some point

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea whatever happened to that color....I guess it turned into Cactus Grey....

I hope they offer some more nonmetallic at some point
Yup you’re right. Same color but a diff name on the mustang. I like the fighter jet gray name better Haha

Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is the bash plate considered gray?
only thing is the raptor has a lighter coloured bash plate, it's more silver than grey, but close enough to what it could look like. I'm leaning towards VB but Carb Grey or Antimatter are close second. (Really wanted a dark Ford Blue, wish Antimatter had been a little bit lighter)

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
only thing is the raptor has a lighter coloured bash plate, it's more silver than grey, but close enough to what it could look like. I'm leaning towards VB but Carb Grey or Antimatter are close second. (Really wanted a dark Ford Blue, wish Antimatter had been a little bit lighter)
Copy that. Yeah I would consider it silver too. And I’d be completely fine if the Bronco’s bash plate was also silver.

In my mind the Raptor looks fantastic! For me the comparison to the bronco would be if the fender flares were grey and the rest of the trim was black. It would just look like the fenders are old

for whatever it’s worth though I think VB will prob look the best with the grey top other than carb grey

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every time someone refers to a Bronco as a car, God kills a kitten
Sponsored