misterdaddyo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just had the same issue happen to me. Any time driving over 45 mph, sensor goes off. dealer order the required parts. Stay tuned.
Sponsored

PhoenixBronco79

Badlands
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just had the check brake system light come on tonight. I turned the parking brake off and the warning appeared and would not turn off.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just had the check brake system light come on tonight. I turned the parking brake off and the warning appeared and would not turn off.
Hey Lonnie! I can look into your Bronco's warning error concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same just happened to mine today. Light came on but no obvious issues with brake system while driving, yet šŸ˜³ I noticed when I turn it back on, brake has to be pressed harder while pushing the start button. I put in a call to local service dept and awaiting call back

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same just happened to mine today. Light came on but no obvious issues with brake system while driving, yet šŸ˜³ I noticed when I turn it back on, brake has to be pressed harder while pushing the start button. I put in a call to local service dept and awaiting call back
Hello there! I'd like to look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happened to me this morning. Rock hard brake pedal on every start up and then system message when I got it on the highway.

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happened to me this morning. Rock hard brake pedal on every start up and then system message when I got it on the highway.
Mine just turned a yr old last month. What year model is yours?

Bronqo

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just happened to me for the first time yesterday too.

jcassII

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has occurred intermittently but today the red brake light on the dash has been staying on and alarming. I can hear the parking brake engage and release when pulling the parking brake lever warning light goes away on dash. As soon as the vehicle is moving over 5mph the brake light comes back on and the park break fault alarm comes back on. Need to take it to the dealership tomorrow.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine has occurred intermittently but today the red brake light on the dash has been staying on and alarming. I can hear the parking brake engage and release when pulling the parking brake lever warning light goes away on dash. As soon as the vehicle is moving over 5mph the brake light comes back on and the park break fault alarm comes back on. Need to take it to the dealership tomorrow.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? Iā€™d like to look into this concern on my end.

Gridmonster

Big Bend
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just had my check brake system warning pop on last night. I was able to brake and didnā€™t notice anything different. Turned the car off and back on and the warning light was gone.

JTAIRBORNE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just happened to me less than 24 hrs after picking up brand new WT. Was doing about 25 mph and slowing down to make a right hand turn. Brake warning system alerted and the brake pedal went to mush. I pumped the brakes and it went back to normal. Will be back at the dealer Monday for seatbelt recall and will have a discussion about it with them.

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update on mineā€¦ ended up being the vacuum hose. Itā€™s been at the ford dealership for the past month. They were working on the windshield recall and I had them look into the brakes. Maybe Iā€™ll get it back this week šŸ˜­. Loaner f150 is just not cutting it. I miss my baby

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco, 2017 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just had my check brake system warning pop on last night. I was able to brake and didnā€™t notice anything different. Turned the car off and back on and the warning light was gone.
Exact same thing last Friday, hasnā€™t come back on. It didnā€™t throw any codes either, if it was the vacuum wouldnā€™t it have had a code?
Sponsored