First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes sir, it was $0.075 kWh. Went up after the "Solar Mandates". I pity the fools that buy EV's and are paying $.45 kWh like SoCal and are waiting for a 30% increase come the first of the year.
Wow! Super for you!!! Rates down here in Houston are $.18 to $.22 per KWH.
Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wow! Super for you!!! Rates down here in Houston are $.18 to $.22 per KWH.
Still better than Cali which has the most EV's and highest charging cost.

OP
OP
FerkinBlonco

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good old cold weather testing. February 2016 I spotted a bunch of new 2017 Nissan titans cold weather testing at Pikes.
Oh thatā€™s cool! Iā€™m still new(ish) to the area but am finding all sorts of cool stuff like this goes on. Saw a few cool looking Rivian SUVs on the highway headed toward North Pole a few months back too. Gotta keep a look out for other cold prototype testing going on now šŸ§

Sponsored
OP
OP
FerkinBlonco

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
the more pics of the cybertruck that pop up the more I wonder what drug Musk was on when he thought up that god awful looking thing. Do they even have chargers around there?
There a few chargers but nothing in comparison to the lower 48. Mostly you see block heater outletsā€¦ those are everywhere. Iā€™d be curious if those would even provide enough juice to keep the batteries up to temp when itā€™s super cold.

OP
OP
FerkinBlonco

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ill tell ya, the more pics I see of it the more it's starting to grow on me!! I would never flop down cash for one, but if one was bequeathed to me I would defiantly keep it
Same! The level of chonk when seeing it in person definitely won me over to the ā€œok, this thing is pretty coolā€ camp. Still, though, where Iā€™m at in life, the price would just be too much but Iā€™d 10/10 take a bequeathment (is that a word? šŸ˜³)

I think if it was close to the initial launch price and I was in an area with cheaper electricity + warmer weather I might actually bite. BUT subarctic temps arenā€™t great for capacity, Iā€™m at $0.30 per kWh, and I already have a super cool Bronc. Cā€™est la vie I guess

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same! The level of chonk when seeing it in person definitely won me over to the ā€œok, this thing is pretty coolā€ camp. Still, though, where Iā€™m at in life, the price would just be too much but Iā€™d 10/10 take a bequeathment (is that a word? šŸ˜³)

I think if it was close to the initial launch price and I was in an area with cheaper electricity + warmer weather I might actually bite. BUT subarctic temps arenā€™t great for capacity, Iā€™m at $0.30 per kWh, and I already have a super cool Bronc. Cā€™est la vie I guess
I saw them recently in the NP roundabouts, howdy neighbor šŸ¤ 

IMG_2206.jpeg

OP
OP
FerkinBlonco

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw them recently in the NP roundabouts, howdy neighbor šŸ¤ 

IMG_2206.jpeg
Howdy! Nice rig and upgrades! Digging the fog light install and pods šŸ‘ good to see another base/7MT rolling around!
Sponsored