Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been attempting to ask my dealership questions since Saturday. The sales rep has responded to a couple of texts. He ignored my questions about allocations and where my reservation is in line at the dealership. As far as ordering he just said I should receinfo from Ford and that they don’t have full details on ordering and that he would contact me as soon as they had more info.
Sponsored

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been attempting to ask my dealership questions since Saturday. The sales rep has responded to a couple of texts. He ignored my questions about allocations and where my reservation is in line at the dealership. As far as ordering he just said I should receinfo from Ford and that they don’t have full details on ordering and that he would contact me as soon as they had more info.
I have done the same since last week. The answer I got, “We will know more next week.” My guess is that he doesn’t want to scare me away, by telling me the truth.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our dealer has 300 reservations and has 90 allocations. He just told me that we're 50th in line. We got our reservation to finally go though early AM on the 14th.
See this is what irritates me...SAC has well over 300 reservations but only an allocation of 70 Broncos. I guess I will find out in the next couple of days if my 3am 7/14 reservation wasn't soon enough to make the 21MY cut which is absurd. I'm almost at the point of saying piss on the whole damn thing and just get something else.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My reservation with SAC was made a little before 11pm on the 13th, and I'm in the low 50's on their list.

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least your dealers are in contact with you guys, I have done 95 percent of the communication here in Canada and was told the rumor for order books is Feb 2nd... Seems highly unlikely that both Canada and US used the same platform to reserve and we have to wait to place our orders. Has anyone else in the great white north (Canada) got any info on order dates?

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation with SAC was made a little before 11pm on the 13th, and I'm in the low 50's on their list.
My time was at 10:38 and I'm low 40's at SAC. I don't think many, if any July 14th people will get an allocation. So 20 minutes before you and around 10 spots different. So at our dealer if you didn't reserve before 11:30 you might be out for this year. Just guessing.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My time was at 10:38 and I'm low 40's at SAC. I don't think many, if any July 14th people will get an allocation. So 20 minutes before you and around 10 spots different. So at our dealer if you didn't reserve before 11:30 you might be out for this year. Just guessing.
If that's the case then I'm out. I would have had a reservation within the first hour had Ford not dropped the ball with their server and honestly between the price hikes, delays and other stupidity I might just look elsewhere as I'm not waiting 1+ years for a damn vehicle when I reserved one within a few hours of servers going live. I guess I will see where my spot is with SAC this week, possibly place an order and see what happens in May then go from there. I really didn't want to drop $50k on a vehicle and idiot Ford is seriously helping me not to.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's part of the formula to finalize allocations.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My take... The conversion rate will be lower than Ford's estimates and the allocations will increase after the first month or two. Keep in mind the allocation given to the dealers is merely an estimate. Many people reserved two and many reserved because it was easy to reserve for just $100 and it was refundable. Once you are placing an order with a deposit, that will be a game-changer for many who were on the fence. Lastly, many will opt to go for the 22MY which will also push people up for 21MY.

Stay positive!

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My take... The conversion rate will be lower than Ford's estimates and the allocations will increase after the first month or two. Keep in mind the allocation given to the dealers is merely an estimate. Many people reserved two and many reserved because it was easy to reserve for just $100 and it was refundable. Once you are placing an order with a deposit, that will be a game-changer for many who were on the fence. Lastly, many will opt to go for the 22MY which will also push people up for 21MY.

Stay positive!
I hear more people wanted to push their reservation to MY22 rather than MY21. I hope that happens so my evening of 7/14 (7/15) comes into fruition.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that's the case then I'm out. I would have had a reservation within the first hour had Ford not dropped the ball with their server and honestly between the price hikes, delays and other stupidity I might just look elsewhere as I'm not waiting 1+ years for a damn vehicle when I reserved one within a few hours of servers going live. I guess I will see where my spot is with SAC this week, possibly place an order and see what happens in May then go from there. I really didn't want to drop $50k on a vehicle and idiot Ford is seriously helping me not to.
I read your earlier post and feel for you. What I posted was a scientific wild ass guess. I had the same experience trying to make my reservation because I tried for almost 4 hours. Still, converting reservations to orders is part of the formula to finalize the true allocation. I hear some dealers are screwing themselves saying the are only going to convert their initial allocations. I would hate to be the final few at that dealer that actually gets their allocation lowered for that. You should still submit your build when the time come and you may get lucky and it might help SAC get more allocations. You only have a $100 in the game that's refundable.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear more people wanted to push their reservation to MY22 rather than MY21. I hope that happens so my evening of 7/14 (7/15) comes into fruition.
Time will tell. :) It's a win/win if people have an easy path to a MY22. They are happy and others waiting for a MY21 are happy.