Sponsored

Bronco appears in my 'hood - my exact build!

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Some of you might recognize my handle - I was an active poster here until I had to nope-out from my Bronco order because it didn't fit my family needs. (Sigh!)

I live in a dense city environment. A Bronco has appeared in my parking garage - and AFIK it's the exact build that I was going to get! It's killing me! It's literally one turn on the ramps below where I'm supposed to park. In an alternate universe ... it could be mine!

Carb gray, Badlands, 4-door, I'm pretty sure it's non-squatch, and dayyyum it looks hot. It's the first big Bronco in the neighborhood. There is a white Bronco Sport that's also rolling around, but this is our first big Bronco in town as far as I can tell.

Oh, man - that was my build! And it's beautiful! I note that it was bought from a different dealer than the one that I was working with.

Whoever you are - I tip my hat to you. Some day. Some day I'll have one. Not today, but some day.
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. That’s a shame. Seems like these are showing up everywhere. In fact I just parked mine. It is the same build. Carb Grey 4 door badlands with optional wheels. Get back in line friend. You’re missing out!

Ford Bronco Bronco appears in my 'hood - my exact build! E283A6F5-8A4A-4396-8175-EC0EED566237

Last edited:
OP
OP

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow. That’s a shame. Seems like these are showing up everywhere. In fact I just parked mine. It is the same build. Carb Grey 4 door badlands with optional wheels. Get black in line friend. You’re missing out!

Ford Bronco Bronco appears in my 'hood - my exact build! E283A6F5-8A4A-4396-8175-EC0EED566237
Yes, I am missing out. But another parking spot in my garage would cost about as much as a Bronco, and that's just not an option for us money wise to bump up to having two cars. So - Broncoless I must remain.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you are able to get a Bronco one day soon. I am still trying to wrap my head around the cost of your parking!
Sponsored