Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have a pissed off crazy ex?

A burning purse on the hood is pretty specific for vandalism....
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks man. I really appreciate that. Nice bike.
Geez man, just why? Itā€™s like you just canā€™t have nice things anymore without some loser doing what losers do.

Well, donā€™t let it make you jaded man. Good thing is it was only cosmetic so to speak, but it costs you money and time to deal with it and now your innocence so to speak is now gone.

There are dash cams that have shock sensors. I have the Ring Car Cam. Donā€™t really endorse it, but it does have a cellular connection and sends me an alert to my phone if anyone even breaths on my Bronco hard. Camera quality isnā€™t great and since it plugs into the OBD port, I do wonder about my privacy since Amazon owns Ring, but the camera was pretty cheap, so you sacrifice some things to save money.

Other quality LTE connected dash cams with inside view like this one and a battery for power and the cost of install can easily approach $1000, but if you live in an area with shady types and jerks (looks like you indeed do), such an investment may be fruitful.

I live in Atlanta which is another interesting place, so I do understand your situation.

Wish you the best man and let us know how things turn out.

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very Sad to see how people have lost the respect for others and this could happen anywhere, not just in Calitown. In our country there are idiots in every state, and they do it just because.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry..that sucks. I also have lived in the area for years but I'll keep my thoughts to myself because I don't want to get banned o_O

Let's hope it wasn't a purse-onal attack (see what I did there).....because at least with random stupidity, the odds are in your favor whereas the other you're screwed!

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
By guess it is eco terrorism. There is nothing these losers won't do.

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well CA is a sh*t hole, so.....

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a weird thing to do to a vehicle. Possible to repair the hood or will it have to be replaced?

And y'all quit shittin' on California or this thread is going to degrade into political nonsense and get locked.

OP
OP
casbar

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What a weird thing to do to a vehicle. Possible to repair the hood or will it have to be replaced?

And y'all quit shittin' on California or this thread is going to degrade into political nonsense and get locked.
I will take it in this week for inspection for the insurance claim. Hope to know what the damage is soon.

Sponsored

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any chance that the owner of the purse could be tracked by fingerprints? Arson is a serious felony.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's possible that the heat warped the metal.. in which case, the hood might need to be replaced.. have you contacted insurance?

OP
OP
casbar

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: I called the school across the street from my house and asked them if they could find any footage from their cameras. They found it. Some guy was setting fires all the way down the street. He sat in front of my house and played with fire in the front yard before starting the one on my hood. He also tried to start a fire on another car parked two ahead of me. That fire fell out of his hands before it reached the top of the car. As he walked out of view he was carrying another fire.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: I called the school across the street from my house and asked them if they could find any footage from their cameras. They found it. Some guy was setting fires all the way down the street. He sat in front of my house and played with fire in the front yard before starting the one on my hood. He also tried to start a fire on another car parked two ahead of me. That fire fell out of his hands before it reached the top of the car. As he walked out of view he was carrying another fire.
wow! definitely not the ex's mom!
Sponsored