Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was pointing out that 2 people just spoke with Ford Customer Service and got 2 completely different answers. 1. Ford is done scheduling MY22, and 2. Ford extended MY22 scheduling a week.

Ford CA is the joke.
The documented date is Sept 8th. the 8/30 date may only apply to the Braptors who knows.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we ever going to get good news again? We havenā€™t had a legit positive story since oh I donā€™t know reveal night?:(

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think part of this is the fact that thousands of broncos were 90-99% complete and awaiting final fixes. So a lot were quick to get over the finish line once those fixes were finally addressed.

Mine came in July, but that was after a 2-month plant hold for (probably) a faulty headlight or wiper motor.
Yep, I think many have finally been coming off the ā€œmountainā€ that have been sitting there since early this year.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really doesn't matter how many Broncos they build. If they dont prioritize aged reservations then there is no progress made to cleaning up the problem. What is the fullfilled reservation percentage? Hey Ford, looking at you.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really doesn't matter how many Broncos they build. If they dont prioritize aged reservations then there is no progress made to cleaning up the problem. What is the fullfilled reservation percentage? Hey Ford, looking at you.
That would be cool info to know, but I wonder if Ford itself even tracks how many "reserved before you could order, ordered at the first opportunity" orders are left unscheduled. If they do, no way they are going to tell us.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why the hell does it say they sold 6K Broncos in 2021?

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there any new word on what Ford is planning on doing to fill all of the reservation holders orders?

Sponsored

TX_Hoss_3.0

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quite depressing that I made my reservation almost 2 years ago and still no word. You would think after 140K produced vehicles you would hear something by now.
Excuse me if I'm wrong as I never had a reservation but I was under the impression that a reservation was a place holder to be able to convert to an order ahead of the general masses? If you never placed an actual order and received an order number then all you have is an outstanding reservation?? So do you have an order number confirmation from your dealer or direct from Ford?

I walked into my dealer on January 7th, 2022 and my order # was confirmed via email before I left the building. It's now built and in transit to deliver on September 19th.

TX_Hoss_3.0

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As said in my previous reply I don't think a reservation actually gets you anywhere...? If someone who knows for certain can elaborate it could help a lot of concerned reservation holders.

There is also this on Ford's support site.
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-i-change-my-bronco-reservation-to-an-order/
Jesus dude, some of us are going to be on our third time ordering since we reserved the first few days of reservations. Nobody is forgetting to convert to an order!

TX_Hoss_3.0

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jesus dude, some of us are going to be on our third time ordering since we reserved the first few days of reservations. Nobody is forgetting to convert to an order!
Had to ask. Guess Iā€™m not understanding the process because it seems like the majority of early 2022 orders are getting built and delivered to people who did not mess with reservations.
Sponsored