First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tires and wheels that stick out too much. My understanding has always been that fenders serve a safety purpose and catch flying debris kicked up by the tires. Being a cyclist too - I see too many 'trucks' on the road with over-extended wheels that can and do shoot gravel to cyclists nearby and potentially causing injury.

Furthermore - what about the strain on the hubs/axles with these over-extended wheels?
Exactly, that rig is not street legal as is.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh yeah totally get that. I’m not expecting these things to be available on ordering or on the B&P. I’m well aware of SEMA. Just hoping it’s something I can actually buy from Ford aftermarket instead of being unobtainium like a lot of other things we’ve seen. I much prefer OEM accessories over 3rd party.

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it appear to anyone else that the flat black portion appears to be the silhouette of the EB?

If so, that adds so much cool factor to this build and makes all your complaints invalid...

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really excited to see more of the two door soft top. I like how the top ends where the bars begin angling down - should give the two door more of a slant back look. I have a late October reservation, so I'm hoping to get the soft top instead of the MIC by then ?

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the fenders would look good on my stock BD

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very nice fenders. Titanium 3d printed parts? Isn't titanium the most expensive material in the world? A titanium backpacking mug was $80 vs $5 for a simple one, was assuming it was because of the titanium

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'VE SEEN TOO MANY "CONCEPT" AND "PRE-PRODUCTION" VEHICLES.

Wake me up when we start talking about production models. And, I don't want to hear anything about supply chain issues come March. They have had ample time to source and re-source everything with issues.

Sorry for being grumpy, just ready for this thing.... There are miles of snow packed back roads waiting for me and my Bronco in the Sierra.

Sponsored

Desert6

Black Diamond
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Power Wagon, '20 Armada, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice to see that Ford has allowed the aftermarket access to the Bronco to develop parts. Without going thru the whole list of accessories/mods on this unit, I see 4WP has a lift/a arm kit and Bestop has soft tops waiting in the wings for the Bronco. That's good news!

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First real life look at Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept! Thanks to @iLata

Updated with specs:

Project Info:

Base Vehicle 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine • 10-speed automatic transmission

Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Wheels and Tires Fuel Off Road Warp Beadlock (17” x 9”) wheels • Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (315/70/17) tires

Exterior:
Ford HD Modular front bumper customized for winch application • Ford custom rear bumper • Ford custom weekender front and rear fenders • Ford custom door replacement panel • Ford modified Badlands grille • Ford custom trail sights • Ford rock sliders with custom stirrup • Ford custom ‘soundwave’ graphics • WARN Industries Xenon 10S winch • RIGID lights • Bestop Trektop soft top roof with sides removed • GoPro Max • HiLift jack • Ford Bronco dune flag mounted on custom bracket

Interior:
Ford Accessories (Soundbar on rear header by Harman / Off-road assistance kit by DC Safety / First Aid kit by DC Safety / Premium organizer kit by DC Safety) • Ford Bronco custom colored bolt heads • Ford custom 3D printed interior grab handles • Fire extinguisher • Ford custom BYOD bar with custom items • Marmot bags and tent

Built by: Special Projects, Inc. Plymouth, MI

Info from press release thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-auto-nights’-sema-show-special-webcast.9003/
  • The Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept reveals Bronco’s modularity. This concept is built around one of the Bronco program’s customer-use scenarios, in which a comfortable Monday through Friday Bronco is converted for a weekend of extreme off-roading, and then back to stock Badlands spec for the week ahead. Instead of the potential damage to Bronco’s factory-equipped body parts, Bronco brand’s Built Wild innovative design process enabled the concept to have swappable front fenders and rear quarters. Easy to install before a trail ride, and removable, these concept accessory parts are made from robust and impact-ready materials that replace stock painted parts. And for a throwback cue to the first-generation Bronco U13 Roadster model, the Bronco features a tough stepover replacement panel for maximum thrill and open-air feeling instead of traditional doors. 3D-printed titanium parts strip weight and increase strength.

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-1.png

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-2.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-3.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-8.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-7.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-5.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-6.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-4.jpeg
It looks like it came right out of a Hot Wheels package.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It does - somewhere there are pics of the front camera view from the overland concept. You can see forward, but not down immediately in front for avoiding obstacles or parallel parking.
Here‘s that picture of the winch obstructing the camera. It’s pretty bad IMHO.

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 475C64E7-4CD4-446C-A5E9-AB15FADFC301
Sponsored