William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Didn't really put it together but last nights @FordVideoGuy podcast mentioned allot of closures during 4/3 so I had to look it up ... duh, it's Easter week! So hopefully after everyone comes back after break they'll be refreshed and ready to build all of ours during the week of 4/10!
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was noticing the 4/3 closure trend last night also.

On a side note, my local Dealer just had a 2 Dr Base window sticker pop up on their new vehicle list.
It's a customer order with 2.7 & Sasquatch and no aux switches. The window sticker shows MSRP at $44.2k but the price on their site is $46.4k. ouch.

::edit:: Out of curiosity I checked again today (2-16-23) and that same Bronco is still on their list (but not on the lot or in-transit) but now at $48.5k.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't really put it together but last nights @FordVideoGuy podcast mentioned allot of closures during 4/3 so I had to look it up ... duh, it's Easter week! So hopefully after everyone comes back after break they'll be refreshed and ready to build all of ours during the week of 4/10!
That makes a ton of sense, especially since it looks like Ford was moving a ton of 4/3 people up a week or down a week. I wonder if they will be shut down on Monday, April 10 as well. Isn't April 9 Easter?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That makes a ton of sense, especially since it looks like Ford was moving a ton of 4/3 people up a week or down a week. I wonder if they will be shut down on Monday, April 10 as well. Isn't April 9 Easter?
Yes, Sunday is Easter so the 7th will be Good Friday which would normally be the day given off for Easter if one is given.

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some of the 3/27 folks got bumped back to 4/3. It just a matter of time before some of us 4/10 folks get bumped to 4/17. 🤪🤪

Sponsored
OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got bumped to 4/17… damn
You didn't want it build the week of Easter... everyone all hyped up on candy and all. 😘😘

Is it always Tuesday when they do the bumping? It seems like it.

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bumped from 3/27 to 4/3 and now 4/10...
Same on a 2dr base manual. I hope it doesn't keep getting pushed out as I just sold my 4dr auto Bronco to Carvana in preparation to get the 2dr manual I really wanted. Hate to be without a Bronco for very long.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same on a 2dr base manual. I hope it doesn't keep getting pushed out as I just sold my 4dr auto Bronco to Carvana in preparation to get the 2dr manual I really wanted. Hate to be without a Bronco for very long.
you’ve been around for a year knowing the shit show bronco production has been only to sell your current car 2 months before Ford says they think they’ll be building your bronco? Bad move. I wouldn’t sell my current car until I knew the bronco was at the dock at the earliest. But I’m just going to keep both and take my time to get top dollar for my current.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started on 4-3 then bumped to 4-10 a couple weeks ago but I've managed to stay 4-10 the last two Tuesdays. I just figured they weren't doing any bumping because there wasn't scheduling the last couple weeks. Guess that was wrong.

My birthday happens to be the week of 4-10, so I'm hoping for it to be built on my Birthday! Though I figure I'll be bumped several more times. Ugh.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You didn't want it build the week of Easter... everyone all hyped up on candy and all. 😘😘

Is it always Tuesday when they do the bumping? It seems like it.
I check daily but still holding the 4/10 week. I've been through this no good, terrible process before (including being stuck in shipped status for three months) so I am fully prepped for disappointment this time!

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
you’ve been around for a year knowing the shit show bronco production has been only to sell your current car 2 months before Ford says they think they’ll be building your bronco? Bad move. I wouldn’t sell my current car until I knew the bronco was at the dock at the earliest. But I’m just going to keep both and take my time to get top dollar for my current.
Yep, its a gamble, but Carvana went from offering $2K below my invoice in Dec. to $8K over invoice this week. Vroom actually went down from $2K under invoice in Dec. to $4K below this week. I figured a "bird in hand" rather than take a chance on low offers in a couple months. The Bronco is my "extra" vehicle so I'm OK rolling the dice.

PD63

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX - SOLD, 2023 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

Just checked my order status using the backdoor link and I'm now 4/24 production week. I was originally 4/3 and then bumped to 4/10 and I guess now 4/24. I haven't gotten an official email about the change, just noticed the change on the backdoor link.

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi all,

Just checked my order status using the backdoor link and I'm now 4/24 production week. I was originally 4/3 and then bumped to 4/10 and I guess now 4/24. I haven't gotten an official email about the change, just noticed the change on the backdoor link.
Me too… was originally 4/10, then moved to 4/17, now 4/24.
Sponsored