First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mountaineer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got an email on 3/2 with a build date the week of 4/10 and honestly I was shocked. After the last email saying it probably wasn't going to happen I had pretty much given up on a 2023. I didn't change anything, lux package, tow package, and hard top, all items saying to remove to have a better chance of delivery. Not sure how much trust to put in Ford but at least things look better than they did a month ago. Hopefully the timeline remains close.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Backdoor link now says 4/17.

4/3 > 4/10 > 4/24 > 4/17

I'm all out of weeks in April šŸ˜‚
That's me, too!!!

Maybe they meant to bump us to 4/17 and didn't realize that they had skipped a week. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Any bets on if next week we both get bumped back again to 4/24? šŸ¤Ŗ

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, after seeing all these bumps on non-Tuesdays this week I checked mine again. I had previously checked Wednesday and Thursday I think with no change from 4-24-23.

I got bumped back to 4-10-23 (which happens to be my birthday week!)!!!!

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Movin on to 4/17

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know, I find these bumps from week to week pretty comical and it doesn't annoy me too much.

But in all honesty I'm not sure how well I'll handle this if I'm on a chip hold and my precious baby is sitting on mud/dirt/snow mountain for months......

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Added myself. I was bumped down to this week from 4/17. I feel like I wont be staying as I'm apparently the only WT? we'll see I guess

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know, I find these bumps from week to week pretty comical and it doesn't annoy me too much.

But in all honesty I'm not sure how well I'll handle this if I'm on a chip hold and my precious baby is sitting on mud/dirt/snow mountain for months......
As long as a lot of us SAC peeps are in this week I'll be happy. Means they *should* fill a truck up pretty quickly and get them to us.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as a lot of us SAC peeps are in this week I'll be happy. Means they *should* fill a truck up pretty quickly and get them to us.
Good point! But I'm also worried about chip holds or any problems that might emerge. I haven't been following earlier build weeks to see how things are going.

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good point! But I'm also worried about chip holds or any problems that might emerge. I haven't been following earlier build weeks to see how things are going.
It's hit or miss. A lot of people seem to be getting them delivered within 3 to 6 weeks of being built... but a few are waiting much longer. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's hit or miss. A lot of people seem to be getting them delivered within 3 to 6 weeks of being built... but a few are waiting much longer. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
3 to 6 weeks would be amazing! But I'm gonna be pessimistic and hope for 2 to 3 month's and hope I'm wrong. LOL

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3 to 6 weeks would be amazing! But I'm gonna be pessimistic and hope for 2 to 3 month's and hope I'm wrong. LOL
I am less concerned with the number of weeks, and much more concerned about WHEN it will be available to pick up.

I'm a teacher, and I am traveling 1400 miles to get it. In a perfect world it would be available for pickup any time from May 20 to about July 25. After that, it will be a huge pain in the neck to go get it because it will involve writing a week's worth of lesson plans for a substitute, and won't be able to take as many side trips or visit lots of friends and relatives on the way home. Doable, but not as fun.

Originally, when I placed my first order at Granger with Albert (RIP), he promised he would give me a special teacher deal and could hold mine until my next break, since I am always 10 weeks or less from a week off.

But with Albert gone, and deliveries ramping up like crazy, I am not 100% sure if I still can get my special Albert deal if my Bronco isn't ready until after school starts again (frikken July 31 this year).

So fingers crossed... ready for pick-up on May 20, and I will not have to write sub plans and I will have it all summer. (But I am not holding my breath.)

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am less concerned with the number of weeks, and much more concerned about WHEN it will be available to pick up.

I'm a teacher, and I am traveling 1400 miles to get it. In a perfect world it would be available for pickup any time from May 20 to about July 25. After that, it will be a huge pain in the neck to go get it because it will involve writing a week's worth of lesson plans for a substitute, and won't be able to take as many side trips or visit lots of friends and relatives on the way home. Doable, but not as fun.

Originally, when I placed my first order at Granger with Albert (RIP), he promised he would give me a special teacher deal and could hold mine until my next break, since I am always 10 weeks or less from a week off.

But with Albert gone, and deliveries ramping up like crazy, I am not 100% sure if I still can get my special Albert deal if my Bronco isn't ready until after school starts again (frikken July 31 this year).

So fingers crossed... ready for pick-up on May 20, and I will not have to write sub plans and I will have it all summer. (But I am not holding my breath.)
I'm fortunate enough that I can take a couple days off work pretty much anytime to go get it!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iā€™m thinking youā€™ll be fine unless there is some kind of hold. Assume we get built in April, June delivery should de almost certain. Talk to Zach if you have concerns, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll accommodate you.

The school schedule in AZ is nuts. My grandkids are in the east valley so I understand that summer vacation is only two months instead of three like up here.
Sponsored