Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, it’s been fun. But after almost two weeks of still being stuck as just “produced” with no built or shipping confirmation, I decided to move on from my order. My loaner car was due back, and I’ve got some last minute out of town trips I got scheduled for. I lucked out and found a 2.7 4 door base in hot pepper red at a small Ford dealer about an hour south from me. Wheels, tires, lift and tint already done. No markup. I pulled trigger. Sucks that I waited so long and went through so much stress only to find one on a lot. But it’s over now, and I love what I got. The one thing I don’t love are these interest rates…
Thats tough to throw in the towel on the last lap. I'm guessing the obligations you mention made it necessary.

I see from the build sheet you ordered early this year or is that just a mistake?
Sponsored

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it’s been fun. But after almost two weeks of still being stuck as just “produced” with no built or shipping confirmation, I decided to move on from my order. My loaner car was due back, and I’ve got some last minute out of town trips I got scheduled for. I lucked out and found a 2.7 4 door base in hot pepper red at a small Ford dealer about an hour south from me. Wheels, tires, lift and tint already done. No markup. I pulled trigger. Sucks that I waited so long and went through so much stress only to find one on a lot. But it’s over now, and I love what I got. The one thing I don’t love are these interest rates…

What interest rate did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats tough to throw in the towel on the last lap. I'm guessing the obligations you mention made it necessary.

I see from the build sheet you ordered early this year or is that just a mistake?
Correct. I got lucky with a left over 2022 allocation from a large dealer here in St. Louis. But for more context, I was a Sept 2020 reservation holder that canceled after waiting for over a year without even getting to make an order. I also started having major doubts about the reliability of the manual transmission that I ordered. And now that I have the 2.7, I’m glad I do.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CSX picked up our Broncos but they interchange with BNSF in Chicago.
They can still be tracked thru CSX (so far for mine which is somewhere in Missouri).

Omaha would appear to be the rail destination of Granger vehicles.

I guess we aren’t on the same train. My Bronco is still at the Gibson Rail yard outside of Chicago. How long did yours sit there before moving further west? CSX says it was delivered on the 22nd at 2 am.

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, so now when I check my order status, I am given the following error. “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.” Anyone else who is stuck in the “in-production” phase getting the same thing?

And yes, I triple checked the VIN and order number. I even clicked on the “track order” from the original email from Ford.

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so now when I check my order status, I am given the following error. “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.” Anyone else who is stuck in the “in-production” phase getting the same thing?

And yes, I triple checked the VIN and order number. I even clicked on the “track order” from the original email from Ford.
Mine the same. Back door link still is working though.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine the same. Back door link still is working though.
I’m hoping this means we are about to get our emails saying they are shipped. Knock on wood, I really don’t want to see dirt mountain converted to Granger Mountain. 😬😬😂

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

That system goes down every once in a while. It’s doing the same thing for me. It eventually came back the last time it happened. I wouldn‘t worry about it.

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That system goes down every once in a while. It’s doing the same thing for me. It eventually came back the last time it happened. I wouldn‘t worry about it.
I was just going to say that. It was glichy this morning and seems to be fine now. This seems to happen fairly often, so I would suspect it is just regular backing up or maintenance of the app.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m hoping this means we are about to get our emails saying they are shipped. Knock on wood, I really don’t want to see dirt mountain converted to Granger Mountain. 😬😬😂
One of the pictures this week from a Granger customer has some Bobcats... like maybe they are needing to build an additional parking lot. 🤪😁😁🤣

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t imagine how stressed they must be right now.
The person posting the pictures was one of five people picking up Broncos that day! 🤠

I am guessing the most stressful times will be Fridays and Saturdays, with many people trying to not miss lots of work traveling to Iowa.
Sponsored