KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I changed my 2-door order to 4-door to speed things up... but I too have all the options which are shown on the list & if the list is accurate...means I may get my Bronco in 2023. One question to you all, on your build sheet there is a box that says: Priority Code & number. Mine is 19... does anyone else have a number and what number is it? I am told its the dealers lowest number....??? BTW, I did reserve the Bronco on 7/15/2020.

BobaFetz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who has the chart showing the regional constraint %? 😂

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford really hates the two doors. And the PPF might as well not even exist. That is if I am reading this constraint list right.
You know who hates the 2-door..... People who already took delivery of their 4-door!!!!! (not pointing any fingers here)(or am I?)

PPF should be a nearly 0% take-rate item, for the price you can have it done locally and with better fitment over a larger area. Of course, that deters only forum going goons such as whoever is on B6g. ;)

Sponsored

WILDTRAK98

Wildtrak
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1999 Silverado, 2019 Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are the current Bronco production commodities / constraints as of today 10/27.

The % listed here indicates availability on a national level. There are also regional constraints % (not listed here).

Ford Bronco Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 1635368336055
I’m pretty sure I have most of those on my list.

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ha - well I have zero confidence in this for 22 as well … and I’ve been waiting since February 😞😞😞

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn that's not bad, I am happy for the Maverick folks. And I am not saying that in a sarcastic manner, just never can tell on the interwebs. But I will admit it does leave a little salt in the wound.
For sure, I spoke with a guy over the weekend at a Ford dealer event that had just signed papers on his FX4 Maverick. Super jelly, pretty cool little truck for $25ish.

JMB

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
One excellent "Constraint Guide", followed by 7 pages of questions. I'll try to answer the ones I know in the order they appear:

Yes; no; no; it surely will; that doesn't matter; '%' means availability per 100 vehicles produced; take the sum total and divide by 7; Yes; Try Harder; you would do better using a 'Magic 8-Ball'; Yes; How'd that work out for you?; Yes; Please post that elsewhere; no; sometime in 2024; do your own homework; yes; How am I supposed to know your favorite color?; That's nice; Time to 'Phone-a-Friend'...

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Explanation of % constraints added to first post:

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item. For instance 2-door says 17% -- so the max Ford will schedule this week will be 17% 2-door Broncos ... the other 83% scheduled will be 4-door Broncos.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For sure, I spoke with a guy over the weekend at a Ford dealer event that had just signed papers on his FX4 Maverick. Super jelly, pretty cool little truck for $25ish.
They're super cool trucks, I have a soft spot for them was my first brand new car/truck from Ford. If I wasn't looking to move up to something much larger than my Mustang I'd consider one.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only have 7 of those including a 2 door.

I HATE YOU, FORD.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Explanation of % constraints added to first post:

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item. For instance 2-door says 17% -- so the max Ford will schedule this week will be 17% 2-door Broncos ... the other 83% scheduled will be 4-door Broncos.
Sponsored