Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sent an email to Mark Stewart, GM at Bird-Kultgen in Waco. Here are his responses to my questions:

Is Bird Kultgen planning on charging any markup over MSRP? NO
What will other fees look like (document/processing)? Standard state TT&L
Will you be accepting X-plan if it is offered? If it's offered, yessir!
Sponsored

Cap10Alden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did some house-keeping on my reservation today by speaking with both my dealership (old vs new) and Ford. My new dealership guaranteed me they would absolutely be honoring x plan pricing, and I was able to find out directly from Ford that prior to placing my actual order in December, I will receive an email from Ford allowing me to change any and all options, including 2 door/4 door, (the only obvious exception is that you can't change your trim level to FE) AND I will be able to change dealerships at the same time. They assured me it was not necessary to make another reservation with the other dealership, and that the email going out before December will be an attempt by Ford to clean up the reservation list since many people double reserved but will most likely only order one Bronco.

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke with Oracle Ford in Oracle AZ (north of Tucson) they said that they are not planning on charging ADM, they will honor all pricing plans such as x pricing as long as ford allows. They are only doing incentive pricing if Ford does some kind of incentive plan which they dont expect. Doc fees without x pricing will be $399, and because its outside Tucson city limits, no city sales tax.

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Marcotte Ford
Holyoke MA

At MSRP, no ADM (could be less than MSRP if enough people reserve), $595 dealer fee... takes X plan, takes trades at fair market value. Call received from Internet Mgr to confirm... no extra goodies. Ask for Brian Farnsworth-Sales once Internet Mgr confirms reservation - he is handling Bronco orders.

Davidson Ford
Liverpool NY

ADM-unknown (needs pricing info)
Plan pricing-unknown
Will receive text after confirmation... asked about all things, ADM, plan pricing, trades... basically said they don't know until they get full pricing. Said if not content with that answer and need to reserve with answers feel free to cancel reservation and find a dealership with answers.

Brimhall

Badlands
First Name
Nason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, dodge 2500, Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email response from Larry h Miller ford in Provo UT.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to me. Here are the answers to your questions. We will not be marking up any Bronco orders. If you qualify for x plan it will be given to you. All purchases come with $210 worth of accessories and you will qualify for any additional accessories at a discounted rate. Our dealer Doc fee for you would be $100. Ford says we will open the ordering system later this year no exact date has been given. I have heard it could be as early as late September.

Thanks

Thomas Fortune
Store Manager
LHM Ford Lincoln Provo
Direct: 801-706-3867
[email protected]
www.lhmfordprovo.com
www.lhmlincolnprovo.com

Sponsored

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What is Xplan?
For non-Ford Motor Company employees, X-Plan provides an opportunity to experience the benefits of driving a Ford Motor Company vehicle. Selected individuals may be sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or may be eligible as an employee or member of a partner company or organization. Current X-Plan programs that recognize an ongoing relationship include: Supplier Partner Recognition, Fleet Account Employee Appreciation and Friends & Neighbors.

Mikeflo

Black Diamond
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Honda Civic, & a Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received an email from Red McCombs Ford West in San Antonio. They will not be charging an ADM fee (Adjusted Dealer Markup) on any Bronco or Bronco Sport Pre-Ordered vehicles.

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have been reading the posts on here concerning X-Plan. Will so and so Dealer be offering X-Plan or not. Getting conflicting answers, sometimes from the same dealership, one says yes, one says no. It's a big deal over nothing!!
X-Plan is out of the dealerships control. The factory have to offer plan pricing on a specific vehicle for it to qualify. So if Ford decide not to offer plan pricing on Bronco's then there will be no plan pricing. Also let us not forget that the individual buyer has to qualify for Plan pricing and provide his or her PIN to the dealer for verification first before purchase.
Assuming the Factory offer Plan pricing might there be a dealer or 2 in the country that won't offer it on STOCK units, probably yes. Here we are talking about reserved/ordered units which is a different breed of vehicle. Take the deal and move ahead with life will be the reaction of 99% of the dealers.
There are way greater things in life to worry about than X-Plan or not.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been reading the posts on here concerning X-Plan. Will so and so Dealer be offering X-Plan or not. Getting conflicting answers, sometimes from the same dealership, one says yes, one says no. It's a big deal over nothing!!
X-Plan is out of the dealerships control. The factory have to offer plan pricing on a specific vehicle for it to qualify. So if Ford decide not to offer plan pricing on Bronco's then there will be no plan pricing. Also let us not forget that the individual buyer has to qualify for Plan pricing and provide his or her PIN to the dealer for verification first before purchase.
Assuming the Factory offer Plan pricing might there be a dealer or 2 in the country that won't offer it on STOCK units, probably yes. Here we are talking about reserved/ordered units which is a different breed of vehicle. Take the deal and move ahead with life will be the reaction of 99% of the dealers.
There are way greater things in life to worry about than X-Plan or not.
I did finally hear from my dealer I reserved with (Capital Ford in Charlotte, NC) and they're saying no ADM over MSRP for them, but that they don't yet know anything about plan pricing being honored on the Bronco. I agree with your statement above, that's on Ford to make that call.

However, they're also claiming that if x-plan is honored, I'd still have to pay their ridiculous doc fee of $799, which I'm about 99 percent sure is BS, so I'm likely going to have to try to change dealers. Sigh...

Sponsored

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did finally hear from my dealer I reserved with (Capital Ford in Charlotte, NC) and they're saying no ADM over MSRP for them, but that they don't yet know anything about plan pricing being honored on the Bronco. I agree with your statement above, that's on Ford to make that call.

However, they're also claiming that if x-plan is honored, I'd still have to pay their ridiculous doc fee of $799, which I'm about 99 percent sure is BS, so I'm likely going to have to try to change dealers. Sigh...
If they are really honoring Factory X-Plan then the Dealer Doc fee is capped at $100.00 or under by Ford. No choice by the dealer. They cannot charge over $100 on an X-Plan deal. NO EXCEPTIONS. If they charge you a Doc fee of $799.00 they are selling it to you at the X-Plan price on the invoice but not as a true X-Plan deal.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they are really honoring Factory X-Plan then the Dealer Doc fee is capped at $100.00 or under by Ford. No choice by the dealer. They cannot charge over $100 on an X-Plan deal. NO EXCEPTIONS. If they charge you a Doc fee of $799.00 they are selling it to you at the X-Plan price on the invoice but not as a true X-Plan deal.
Exactly what I said to them. I sent them a link to the documentation on the X-plan and said "I don't want to have to change dealers but I will if this is an issue."
Sponsored