Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Lightening Blue First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Citrus Ford in Ontario, California wouldn't answer my questions regarding ADM, X-Plan or any other incentives/discounts below MSRP or Invoice... "We have no information on pricing at this time, we are simply accepting reservations and towards December or January, when the orders are customizable, we should have more information on pricing. Your reservation does not lock you into purchasing and can be cancelled should the pricing be not to your liking at that time."
I've spoken to two people at Citrus Ford in Ontario, CA and both said they are doing MSRP but don't yet know about X-plan. Last guy said GSM would call me in December and hopefully they would know if they are doing the x-plan by then. They do not know if Ford will do X-plan on the bronco yet.
Sponsored

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Livermore Ford in California,

"Hello Jose,

Thank you for the recommendation. As of now, there does not appear to be an ADM. As far as the X-Plan, we will have more details by the end of this year when a sales representative will contact you to go over specs and pricing."

No ADM and unk about xplan is what i got so far.

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sales Manager at Pugmire Ford in Cartersville GA told me no ADM, and x-plan will be honored if eligible.

Christina78

Wildtrak
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked to owner at Parker Motor Company Ford in Parker Arizona, no ADM, they will honor X plan and Doc fee is only $199.00

Dsprouse

First Edition
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hennessy Ford Atlanta Ga is claiming I must purchase the Hennessy package for 4,999. This includes window tinting, wheel locks and clear coat on hood. Very disappointed in this marking up the first edition to 65,000 pre-tax.

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've spoken to two people at Citrus Ford in Ontario, CA and both said they are doing MSRP but don't yet know about X-plan. Last guy said GSM would call me in December and hopefully they would know if they are doing the x-plan by then. They do not know if Ford will do X-plan on the bronco yet.

I have my reservation at Randy Marion in Statesville, NC. Haven’t heard on their pricing of MSRP, ADM, XPLAN or Dealer fees. Hope to hear something soon.

Paulr

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Navigator soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Those living in WA state beware!

EPIC Ford in Everett, Washington doesn't offer any guarantee regarding X-Plan, ADM or other surcharges. They will not even respond to any emails. EPIC Ford is NOT recommended.

Dwayne Lane's Skagit Ford in Burlington, Washington will offer MSRP, but no information on X-Plan, ADM or other surcharges. They responded to email after a week, and they did confirmed MSRP with no added dealer markups..
Here at Bowen Scarff in Kent we are not charging an ADM on Bronco reservations. On XPlan we will honor if available but we have not heard for sure from Ford on this. We have 3 employees with Bronco reservations. We are big enthusiests and have been waiting years for this release. I personally saw it last summer and I can't wait to get mine.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here at Bowen Scarff in Kent we are not charging an ADM on Bronco reservations. On XPlan we will honor if available but we have not heard for sure from Ford on this. We have 3 employees with Bronco reservations. We are big enthusiests and have been waiting years for this release. I personally saw it last summer and I can't wait to get mine.
Will you be price matching $1300 below invoice like Granger Ford is doing?

Paulr

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Navigator soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will you be price matching $1300 below invoice like Granger Ford is doing?
We will be at MSRP. We have been a one price dealer for over 30 years and our Bronco experts are paid on customer satisfaction not commission. I will spare you my comments on a below cost quote. But what I will say is at our store, you will be updated regularly by a commission free expert and there will be no surprises or gotcha moments at purchase. As a matter of fact if we work out all the details online you can be in and out of our store in an hour.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ace120

Base
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The term "all discount plans," would you kindly explain, it give an example. Before my father passed away I used to purchase Ford's under the Z-plan. Then when I bought my first non-Ford, a gecko-green new JKU with half doors for 2% under invoice (negotiated). I immediately took the top off, and quickly lifted it, and started tinkering. I moved overseas for work and sold it, but I have been itching to by a new 2-door Rubicon, and then the base 2-door Sasquatch is announced with 35's. Any discount info appreciated. Tread lightly?

https://m.carsdirect.com/deals-arti...lan-d-plan-pricing#A_Plan_Pricing_Calculation
The term "all discount plans," would you kindly explain, it give an example. Before my father passed away I used to purchase Ford's under the Z-plan. Then when I bought my first non-Ford, a gecko-green new JKU with half doors for 2% under invoice (negotiated). I immediately took the top off, and quickly lifted it, and started tinkering. I moved overseas for work and sold it, but I have been itching to by a new 2-door Rubicon, and then the base 2-door Sasquatch is announced with 35's. Any discount info appreciated. Tread lightly?
see this article, I am told that any discount that you qualify for will be applied to the Bronco with no extra markups.
https://m.carsdirect.com/deals-arti...lan-d-plan-pricing#A_Plan_Pricing_Calculation

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First time Ford customer and Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg MD is the closest to me and the one I chose. Based on a recent conversation with the sales team, they WOULD NOT commit to no Dealer Mark-up. Based on their answer, which was very evasive, my bet is that they ARE planning to add a dealer markup. I have started to look for other dealers, so I appreciate the list.

Yxes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never had any dealings with them before but, as others have mentioned, George Coleman Ford in Travelers Rest SC is not charging ADM and has no doc fees. It’s about 2 hours away from Charlotte, in upstate SC. I have a reservation there since we have family just north of it and often visit the area.
Awesome, thank you for the helpful information!

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After initial confusion (due to poor communication by my old salesperson) at Brandon Ford in Tampa myself and another on here have confirmed with both the manager (Wayne Hammond) and sales person Alex Morphew) that Brandon Ford in Tampa will NOT be marking up any bronco (including the FE) over MSRP.. x- pricing available if offered by FORD.. hopefully more dealerships are figuring out the plan.. advice to people wondering... wait.. see.. don’t cancel and rebook..
Wayne Hammond is the GM, I have dealt with him before on other vehicles, so that is very good news.