Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hennessy Ford Atlanta Ga is claiming I must purchase the Hennessy package for 4,999. This includes window tinting, wheel locks and clear coat on hood. Very disappointed in this marking up the first edition to 65,000 pre-tax.
Someone might want to clue him in on reservation holders being able to switch dealers. If my dealers was doing a $4999 package, I'd switch immediately. Kind of like the movie, gone in 60 seconds.
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List RepulsiveAggressiveChipmunk-size_restricted
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I spoke to the sales manager at Mathieu Auto Sales in Winchendon, MA today and he confirmed that the dealership will be adding $2500.00 ADM and they won't accept X-Plan even if it's applicable to the Bronco.

I immediately canceled my reservation...
By cancel reservation, I hope you meant switch dealers. We have up until Oct. 31 to switch dealers without losing are place in line. A quick call to Ford customer service will let move it to your preferred dealer.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hemborg Ford in California does not know what they will be doing until it comes out.
Hemborg has a great service department but idk about their sales...I’ve seen ADMs on their mustangs before

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram and Challenger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have contacted the below dealerships about additional fees and Xplan pricing. The response was lacking, if there was one at all.
DeQueen Auto Group
863 E Collin Raye Dr
DeQueen, AR 71832
(870) 642-3604

Colton Featherston
Internet Customer Relations Manager
Hope Auto Company
870-777-2371

Everett Ford
19723 I-30 Frontage Rd, Benton, AR 72015

Greg Meek
Smart Ford
[email protected]
(501) 332-5414

Southwest Ford Lincoln
(866) 939-6349
http://www.southwestfordlincoln.net

I will let you know if I ever get a straight forward answer so you can update accordingly.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long McArthur Ford in Salina, Kansas will be selling at MSRP, free delivery on a finance deal up $1000 delivery charge from Salina. Also, honor any plan pricing that Ford allows including X-Plan.

Videos on the trims located here:
How would you handle the tax and licensing from other states? I live in Washington state. Do I need to arrange the licencing myself?

Thanks

Sponsored

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
* updated at 7/30/2020

Zach has decided to anyone with X-plan pricing will get an extra $300 off for a total of $1,300 off invoice of any Bronco Reservation.
LOL. Then Zach is not telling the whole truth. The X-Plan Price is set by Ford on the vehicle invoice. That price cannot be changed up OR down by any amount. You can add equipment if the customer wants it, at an agreed upon price, but you cannot change the Plan price shown on the invoice. This is audited by Ford with financial penalties to any dealer that does so. The X-Plan doc fee is no more than $100.00 and again is monitored by Ford.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my dealer in SoCal when asked about X-plan said:

I’ve been getting a lot of questions asking if we are marking up MSRP. We are gonna do what the state does. Meaning if other dealerships are not marking up MSRP then we won’t be marking it up either.

so pretty much the price and plans should be the same no matter what dealership.

To to the best of my knowledge and to answer your question. When the details are released and if the rumors are true about x-plan then yes.

This sounds like BS to me. Am I right?

Rincon

Wildtrak
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon???
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I contacted Smith Ford in Lordsburg, New Mexico and was told the following:

will NOT Charge ADM

YES will accept x plan

unk on additional discounts

NO doc fee

very easy in my opinion to speak with, no BS.

Sponsored

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes on x plan the doc fee is $100
It is correct that X-Plan buyers only pay a Doc fee of no more than $100.00 and less if the dealer chooses. However I will love to see how a Bronco Base 4x4 with an MSRP of $33200.00 plus destination and delivery $1495.00, an Invoice of $32702.00 plus D & D @ $1495.00 and an X-Plan price of approx $32802.00 plus D & D will be sold to an X-Plan buyer at $1300.00 below invoice. That will result in a negative number for Granger so they will be paying you to buy their car? Novel concept.

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
X plan is a partner plan, we are using the $300 xplan commission on top of our $1000 off the invoice to let those whom are eligible get more benefit than it would normally provide.

As for the "other" plans you need to work for FOMOCO, be retired from Ford or work at a dealership to get them so they are irrelevant to the discussion.
Interesting approach Albert. The only problem is that you cannot claim the $300.00 X-Plan Commission unless you sell the vehicle for X-Plan Price as printed on the Invoice plus no more than $100 as a Doc fee. Period. No Exceptions. Any deviations from X-Plan pricing, + or -, can trigger a full Factory Dealer Audit, chargebacks and penalties. You cannot genuinely offer X-Plan at anything other than the Invoice X-Plan Price. Selling at below invoice however is a dealership choice with no issues. So you may as well offer all your customers a $1300.00 below invoice deal instead of fudging about looking after X-Plan customers.

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer is All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ. I contacted them as I know they participate in X-plan normally. they said that ford has not giving them any pricing at all and can't commit. So it's all unknown as of today, but I will circle back with them when build and price comes out and see what they say

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi guys, for what it's worth, I just called the dealer I reserved at, Midway Ford in Miami. I was calling out of curiosity to see if they can confirm what's in the chart shown here: no ADM and X-plan offered.

The guy I spoke to might have just been particularly clueless, but he couldn't confirm either and didn't have any knowledge of how the ordering process will work. Not sure who the source was for no ADM & X-plan, but I'm hoping someone more knowledgable within the dealership can confirm in the future once pricing is released.
Sponsored