Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading through alot of the post, I believe alot of dealers might not realize we can switch our reservation to another dealer. I would suggest making them aware of that important fact before talking discount. If that (switch dealer) doesn't get their attention you might want to explain the theory "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush". If that doesn't work you might want to switch on the fact they don’t have a good business sence and does not deserve your business. And then say hello to Granger.
That’s a civil approach, but if you’re the internet sales lead for a ford dealer and you aren’t aware of that fact you either 1) aren’t really on top of things or 2) you don’t care, neither of which is worth the headache of dealing with when simpler options already exist.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoneham Ford in MA has said xplan is good but they are contemplating ADM on both reservations and dealer allocations based on the market/demand. :mad:

Dealer allocations that is funny is he referring the maybe 2022's they will get...

Those are the type that have earned this car dealership business the moniker Stealership... :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I do not like the term btw and there are far too many left treating customers like this, it has to stop somewhere..

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer allocations that is funny is he referring the maybe 2022's they will get...

Those are the type that have earned this car dealership business the moniker Stealership... :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I do not like the term btw and there are far too many left treating customers like this, it has to stop somewhere..
I would have already switched to Granger but I’m not sure how I feel about putting 1,300 miles on it in the first 24 hours or so of ownership (Or how the wife would feel about me leaving her alone with the kids for two days while I went on said boondoggle)

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have already switched to Granger but I’m not sure how I feel about putting 1,300 miles on it in the first 24 hours or so of ownership (Or how the wife would feel about me leaving her alone with the kids for two days while I went on said boondoggle)

Bring em all, the trip will be the things memories are made of..?

I do understand and I buy locally if I can...

Use my price as leverage against your preferred local and let them know you need a vacation anyway.. ;)

Sponsored

Walrus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sound Ford, Renton WA
Basically unknown/wouldn't answer on everything as "I have not received any directives from Ford, hence, any information I give you would be a guess. I have learned a long time ago that guessing only gets you into trouble."

Also Jess Ford, Pullman WA I believe doc fees are only $150, not $400. The other $250 was for standard State Licensing.

My registration is currently through Sound Ford and since they won't answer any questions, Im considering switching to a dealer that has confirmed they wont be charging ADM like Bowen Scarff in Kent, I'm not sure yet though. Thanks for your post I had reached out to Sound Ford and they never responded!

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone asked the million-dollar question, or rather a question that's worth at least a few thousand dollars to each of us. Is the Bronco going to qualify for 0% financing like the rest of the Ford lineup???
The Bronco sport has 0% at 48 months, 1.9% at 60m, 3.9% at 72m, 4.9% at 75m, and 5.9% at 84m

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco sport has 0% at 48 months, 1.9% at 60m, 3.9% at 72m, 4.9% at 75m, and 5.9% at 84m
48 @ 0% would be awesome. Now I need to hoard cash like crazy.

Pantherfan

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tindol ford in gastonia NC. No adm, $699 doc fee

Sponsored

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#ElephantInTheRoomQuestion

When will dealers on this list remove their offers from the table. Really want to pull the trigger on a reservation but still have a bit of financial stress about it.
Granger said their offer does not have a time limit.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's a full explanation of how auto sales tax is collected in Washington state (see the link below).

Sales Tax Collection by State

To sum it all up: " ... vehicle sales taxes in Washington can range from 7.3% to 10.3% based on where the transaction is made. "

You can also look up other states from the link above.
I found a list of tax rates by city for WA. If I can find a dealer with X-plan (if offered) or no-ADM within an hour or two of Everett, I can hopefully save a couple hundred dollars.
Everett at 9.8% is okay But Lynnwood is 10.5%. Burlington is 8.5%. 1.3% difference between Burlington and Everett on $40k purchase price is $520. Seems worth the drive to save that much money.

https://dor.wa.gov/get-form-or-publication/forms-subject/local-sales-use-tax-rates-citycounty

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From Rockwall Ford in Rockwall, TX
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 3C5D29A9-7C7E-472C-8A8B-5C6E511D8B7B
Yikes. You might want to join the Texas buyers thread. I wouldn't switch dealers, until they get the best deal they can find as a group buy in Texas.
Sponsored