Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealers near Myrtle Beach SC:

Conway Ford: MSRP, no ADM, no XPlan. Doc Fee $294.

Beach Automotive Group: " we don't know a ton about pricing discounts just yet"

Tidelands Ford: no response to 2 emails and texts over two weeks, even though they hold my reservation, for now. I expect to be road tripping for my 2-door next year.

Checking Charleston...

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, what a state..ours is fixed @ 5% for all 99 counties.. local sales tax does not apply to vehicles here...I LOVE Iowa...
Yeah, there is no way out of it - in order to license & register it in Washington they'll get you. And it IS a heinous % tax amount, everything here is (n):mad:

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, there is no way out of it - in order to license & register it in Washington they'll get you. And it IS a heinous % tax amount, everything here is (n):mad:
BUT...love it or lump it as they say, tax or no tax a new Bronco or bust!!!!?????

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If they will not then you have one change, when price & build comes up give them the opportunity with price in hand otherwise get a quote from Bob Gillingham Ford as @Dirty Bronco has stated and switch to them as the selling dealer, get your new ride and enjoy :cool:

I have visited with @Dirty Bronco and I believe he has found that dealer to work for you East Coast folks...(y)

You just wont get to meet me when getting yours...:cool:
Which dealer would that be, for us east coast folks? Thanks

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, what a state..ours is fixed @ 6% for all 99 counties.. local sales tax does not apply to vehicles here...I LOVE Iowa...
And since I live in Snohomish county, I get to pay an additional 1.1% RTA excise tax and it’s the gift that keeps on giving every year because it’s included (with a knockdown factor) on yearly registration! I think it cost me around $800 to register my car and motorcycle this year! Fun....!!!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What deal is Gillingham Ford offering ? Thanks in advance.
Gillingham will do any plan pricing you qualify for (AXZ), honor fleet pricing and will also match the best offer you can find. I’m waiting for additional information from Ford on pricing but once they get that and can confirm they can go below invoice, we should be able to match the Granger $1000 below invoice pricing. (That’s the goal at least). They also don’t play any games... no ADM, no dealer decals or dealer required addons.

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jim Burke Ford in Bakersfield CA has stated no ADM to reserved Broncos.

Texting with Sales Manager no word on X-Plan or other discounts at the moment.
I’m currently going through them as well and waiting on answers. Let me know if you hear anything else and I’ll do the same!

Sponsored

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bakersfield, CA: Jim Burke Ford, confirmed this morning no ADM, waiting to hear back on X plan pricing. They told me they have ~200 reservations in their system as of today
I’m with them as well. Let me know what you find out!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gillingham will do any plan pricing you qualify for (AXZ), honor fleet pricing and will also match the best offer you can find. I’m waiting for additional information from Ford on pricing but once they get that and can confirm they can go below invoice, we should be able to match the Granger $1000 below invoice pricing. (That’s the goal at least). They also don’t play any games... no ADM, no dealer decals or dealer required addons.
Dirty Bronco, where is your dealership located?

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Web chat from a North Carolina on the master list (X-PLAN checked). Looking for a new dealer to place my reservation with.

Good morning Greg, this is Hannah with Crossroads Ford of Apex! At this time we are not sure if we will be doing X-Plan pricing on the Bronco. We will know more information regarding pricing closer to time for arrival. Other fee's will include tax, tag and our administration fee.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can go to Dwayne Lane's in Burlington, which is about 50 minutes from Everett and save at least $500.
I'm still considering switching to out of state dealer like Laura Ford $2K below MSRP (Missouri) or Granger Ford $1300 under invoice (Iowa). Granger still shows $1000 under invoice on their website.

The shipping should be around $1700. Long McArthur in Kansas sells at MSRP and offers free shipping to any state, plus they offer a free Bronco jacket (if you finance through Ford with them). :cool:

I'll have to sit down and figure out the best deal and cost from all four options and switch my reservation.
The bottom line is we have to get the best deal, because it's not like 40 years ago when the dealerships had better deals and treatment of their regular customers. Get it from a place that cost less and is more convenient. It doesn't really make a difference for after sale service.
Unless Mullinax in Olympia can match Grainger (so far looking like they are real close & especially after price/build comes out) my brother & I will be flying out to Iowa to pick up our two from Albert. Too far in the future to know, but a return convoy home might be fun with our fellow Washingtonian Broncos! (?)
Sponsored