First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A gentleman that works at the auto grinding yard said that have stacks of ev batteries and no where to go with them. He knows people at other yards and they have the same problem. Too expensive to recycle they are told.
I picked the first result in a Google search for EV battery recycling, but there are many. This one picks up and provides cash back (I guess if you're only recycling small batteries or a regular car battery (12v) they might charge, but otherwise seems like a solid outfit). Might be handy that they take all sorts of batteries he might want to get rid of at the same time. Battery Recyclers of America
Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But EVs are good for the environment! :poop:
Unless you count the mining process, manufacturing process, electricity produced by coal, recycling programs and overall cost per unit, then yes, I agree EVs are good for the environment.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unless you count the mining process, manufacturing process, electricity produced by coal, recycling programs and overall cost per unit, then yes, I agree EVs are good for the environment.
But a person would have to actually learn how to research something besides just reading the headline.... Apparently we only read headlines here in California.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But a person would have to actually learn how to research something besides just reading the headline.... Apparently we only read headlines here in California.
It keeps you safer.

Sponsored

Wqmaster

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What the pictures remind me of

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh sh!t, just had two deer run in front of me yesterday making me fully test the brakes. Maybe only traveling another mile to reach home prevented a failure?
Sponsored