Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife keeps telling me she's seen more women driving Bronco's then men...

Regardless, who gives a sh*t if it's a guy or a girl driving a Bronco? Such a stupid and outdated thing to say.
Obviously, you don’t have a sense of humor, get your feelings, hurt easily

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously, you don’t have a sense of humor, get your feelings, hurt easily
That's pretty much the response I was expecting. Ya, based off the majority of my posts on B6G, you're right - Zero humour. :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Bronco for men Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 10.50.03 AM

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, but no.

The first 2dr fullsize Bronco I saw up close was a businesswoman in a parking lot, dressed for the office, who had a 22 white 2dr she had lifted and put 37's on. She was telling me how she grew up in Oklahoma and her dad had driven one that she learned to drive back in the 90's.

A friend of my sisters is saving up for one just like mine (she has waaay more off road experience than me). Also @DentonDreamMaker has a Bronco Raptor. Just from recall I can count at least a dozen other women I've seen driving them somewhere, including a young lady who asked me and some other guys if we needed help (we were comparing engine compartments, so she thought we were having trouble).

Women drive 'em, it ain't a big deal.
And if the Bronco is for women, what’s wrong with that?

I’ve told a few stories here about how several women have come up to me all flirting with my Green Bronco; they love it! If the ladies drive one, personally, I find that sexy. I like strong women who know what they want, will get it dirty, then can class it all up when they want. Hell, I’m game for that all day.

So, yeah, the Bronco is a chic machine and I’m all for it. I know more women who’d actually get their Bronco dirty than many of these guys on here. My wife can out wheel me because she takes her time more and doesn’t suffer from ego stress; sure I’m not the only one.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha, but no.

The first 2dr fullsize Bronco I saw up close was a businesswoman in a parking lot, dressed for the office, who had a 22 white 2dr she had lifted and put 37's on. She was telling me how she grew up in Oklahoma and her dad had driven one that she learned to drive back in the 90's.

A friend of my sisters is saving up for one just like mine (she has waaay more off road experience than me). Also @DentonDreamMaker has a Bronco Raptor. Just from recall I can count at least a dozen other women I've seen driving them somewhere, including a young lady who asked me and some other guys if we needed help (we were comparing engine compartments, so she thought we were having trouble).

Women drive 'em, it ain't a big deal.
Dang ya'll take things too serious , lol . It is just a joke seen in every group from cars to guns to motorcycles. I found this on the Ranger forum for all you Tacoma owners that can't laugh at a joke without getting serious,lol.

Ford Bronco Bronco for men Taco

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do we always have to be so offensive?
🤣🤣🤣

I actually bought this decal to put on the Bronco.
Haven't done it yet, though.
No balls I guess..... lol.

Ford Bronco Bronco for men 1705175029116

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I resent the (usually 4 door) remark about girls driving broncos.
Lol, I read that comment, thought about the gals I know on team 2dr, and thought .... don't want to be around when that shit hits the fan.
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you cropped out the bottom of the meme. Pretty sure it originally said for men who wear skinny jeans. I mean, those wheels...

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even convinced my husband to join the two door club with me
I tried to convince the wife to join the 2 door club once but..........Oh wait, different forum :)
Sponsored