First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, does anyone have a link to pictures of the Heritage edition completely uncovered? I canā€™t find anything onlineā€¦

/s

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was going to get the Wildtrak but now that I know they will have Race Red and squared fenders maybe I will get the Heritage edition. Anyone know if the Heritage addition will come with stabilizer bar disconnect as well as the Hoss 3.0. If that is the case then I know 100% I am going with the Heritage.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A ā€œHeritageā€œ edition Bronco with 4 doors? :ROFLMAO: This is just blasphemy and underwhelming.

Plus, where is the white top? Guess Ford just scrapped that. Too busy making Raptors for MLB and NFL players huh?

Well, guess Iā€™ve figured out Fordā€™s game. Screw regular people and just sell trendy builds to the Insta crowd whoā€™ll drop you for whatever new off reader comes out next year. I canā€™t wait until this hype dies.

Ford, youā€˜ve absolutely pissed off more than half of your potential customers, including those whoā€˜ve taken delivery. Letā€™s see if your ā€œlong termā€ strategy and sleazy dealership network pay dividends in the next few years.ā€¦..

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the window it says " Call D Hill when finished" ..... The rest of the Bronco's have "Call D Owner when finished" ......
C'mon guys, D Hill? Dirt Mountain, duh.

Call D Hill is code for "Park it on Dirt Mountain"

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Squared fenders and mod top are both massive improvements in the right direction , now if this heritage model had upgraded gauge cluster it would be icing on the cake

Broncitis

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66,67, (3)76, (2)77 Broncos, 00 7.3 CC F350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

This is cool information to have and right off the bat I know that at some point i will be repainting a grill in argent silver so thanks for that. I am curious what the final "top 10 retro colors" were that you shared with Ford if you are willing to share it here. I would have thought Mallard green would have been in it, but if you are telling me Ford ignored your suggestions than maybe not? Anyway, always interested in hearing people's top 10 especially die hards.
These are the top 10 recommendations by the enthusiasts who were at the preview in August 2019.

The scores were weighted by preference of their top 5 choices, not just by the total number who picked a color.

Midnight Blue Metallic
Light Grabber Blue
Poppy Red(66-67) Calypso Coral (71-72)
Boxwood Green
Jade Glow
Lunar Green
Harbor Blue
Carribbean Turquoise
Peacock Blue
Light Turquoise (1966) Frost Turqouise (1967)

The closet colors to "Robins Egg Blue" are probably SkyView Blue, Diamond Blue and Wind Blue, and all of those colors ranked at the bottom of the 46 of the 87 colors that received any votes at, #41, 42, and 45.

However, Peacock Blue which made the top 10 list is also in that range of blues, and happens to be one of the more well known compared to those other blue color names. Light/Frost Turquoise is also a very light blue.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

These are the top 10 recommendations by the enthusiasts who were at the preview in August 2019.

The scores were weighted by preference of their top 5 choices, not just by the total number who picked a color.

Midnight Blue Metallic
Light Grabber Blue
Boxwood Green
Jade Glow
Lunar Green
Harbor Blue
Carribbean Turquoise
Peacock Blue

The closet colors to "Robins Egg Blue" are probably SkyView Blue, Diamond Blue and Wind Blue, and all of those colors ranked at the bottom of the 46 of the 87 colors that received any votes at, #41, 42, and 45.

However, Peacock Blue which made the top 10 list is also in that range of blues, and happens to be one of the more well known compared to those other blue color names. Light/Frost Turquoise is also a very light blue.
Shocking. They didn't listen to customer/enthusiast feedback. Good survey.

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Both the 4-dr and 2-dr pictured show no 360 cameras with only the MID packaged equipped side mirrors. I referenced the photos that I've been privy to from 1/21 before camo had been applied and that version had the 360 cameras and spotlight mirrors. Not sure what to make of it. These spied HE(s) might just be a spare parts bin Bronco or this is an indication that the HE won't be a top trim with everything but the kitchen sink like the FE was and that it will have the MID, HIGH, LUX as package options.
I think it's an indication that Ford is keeping the price down so lots of people can buy one. I've heard rumors that HE will be a special upgrade that anyone can option out. And that Ford may also offer a Limited HE maxed out and in limited numbers in addition to the other.

(shrug) we will see...

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Midnight Blue Metallic
Light Grabber Blue
Boxwood Green
Jade Glow
Lunar Green
Harbor Blue
Carribbean Turquoise
Peacock Blue

I looked every one of these colors up and while there are some similar colors in that top 10 such that doing all of them would not be smart/possible in the same year, it's a great list.

Last edited:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Midnight Blue Metallic or Harbor Blue please. That's a nice top ten list.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
C'mon guys, D Hill? Dirt Mountain, duh.

Call D Hill is code for "Park it on Dirt Mountain"
Well today I got a "Call D Owner".... My dealer called confirmed an Aug 29th build date with VIN number. My WT SQ MIC LUX Pac with MOD bumper and Hitch is moving forward. (July 18th 2020 reservation holder)
Sponsored