Sponsored

Bronco Heritage Fender Badge Preview

Would you add the Bronco Heritage Fender Badge? What color?

• Chrome

• Gloss Black

• Satin Black (pictured)

• No,

• No, I paid $XX,000.00 for my stickers so I'm going to show it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been keeping my eye out for these for some time. Satin black for me. Submitted the requisite survey. Now I need someone to do a 3D grill with F O R D rather than B R O N C O lettering to complete the overall retro vibe up front! (I’m not entirely joking either).
Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in for a set of satin and a set of gloss please.

The ridiculously cheap Wildtrak STICKERS came off day one with the expectation I could get this script in a 3M backed emblem but all I can find are pinned versions. Which I will go with if I have to and drill the fenders but I’d prefer adhesive.

I need these emblems!

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Fender Badge Preview 22E14720-8AD9-45A7-81DB-A38BBAD8851E

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually think it would be relative to the color of the vehicle. Some chrome, some black etc
Exactly.
Can't imagine anything other than black on Cyber Orange, but any of them could look good on Cactus Gray.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in for a set of satin and a set of gloss please.

The ridiculously cheap Wildtrak STICKERS came off day one with the expectation I could get this script in a 3M backed emblem but all I can find are pinned versions. Which I will go with if I have to and drill the fenders but I’d prefer adhesive.

I need these emblems!

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Fender Badge Preview 22E14720-8AD9-45A7-81DB-A38BBAD8851E
Congrats on your delivery!
I'm trying to get these made as fast as possible, but quality comes first!
Thank you and everyone for your patience!

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
satin black to go on Oxford White 2dr, Base

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Many of us have been wondering what the bronco would look like with the 1966 Bronco Fender Badge. Here's a glimpse!
This gives us a preview of what the Bronco Heritage could look like.

(If allowed)
If you're interested in snagging a pair of these in the future, PM me or fill out this survey link!
Bronco Heritage Badge Interest Survey

Edit: No holes to be drilled! They will be made of abs materials with adhesive backing. I plan to match the back of the badge with the gentle curve of the fender. Frontside of the badge will remain flat, true to the original 1966 badges.

7/14 UPDATE:

Sorry to keep you guys waiting! I don't have a significant enough update to email everyone, but we are gearing up for production. The molds for injection molding are almost complete. Once samples are made, I will want to verify the fit and finish on a real bronco. Fortunately for me, someone at my dealer dropped out of a 7/2 built order and I was able to snag it! It just shipped out today so it may arrive in the next week or two.

After going through the surveys and reading many responses, I will be adding a couple of more options. Satin Silver and a limited run of 24k gold plated badges, giving a total of 5 options.

Chrome for the OG's
Gloss Black for the Wildtraks
Satin Black for the MIC look
Satin Silver to closely match the bronco badge in rear
24k Gold Plated because why not

The gold was more for me since the 7/2 build is black hehe 😁.

Definitely interested! Which one do you think would look best on a 🌵 OBX

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad some are very excited for these and will undoubtedly enjoy them. Having owned a retro inspired 5th Gen Camaro and seeing all the similar mods there (the Mustang and Mopar crowds were just as guilty) I'm just not a fan of tacking on old-school fonts and badges in some places and having the new ones elsewhere on the same ride.

Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on your delivery!
I'm trying to get these made as fast as possible, but quality comes first!
Thank you and everyone for your patience!
Survey completed, I’ll take 2 sets of gloss black when available. Thank you.

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought some OG scripts on eBay and am in the process of refinishing them with a Dremel tool; removing the pins on the back and polishing the chrome. Then I’ll stick them on with some 3M VHB tape. Taking delivery this week, will update.

Personally, I like the idea of old and new.

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Fender Badge Preview FFAE378F-0A5E-4B65-B5B0-0B4A10104AA1

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Fender Badge Preview C18E4D30-CCDE-46DD-92A7-3707DCBCBE3A

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested! Which one do you think would look best on a 🌵 OBX
From all the pictures I've seen of Cactus, satin or gloss black would look best.
It depends which finish you'd like to match.
Gloss black would match the finish of the painted fenders and gloss black rims.
If SAS, I'd go with satin black to match the finish of the MIC fenders for a more subdued look.

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad some are very excited for these and will undoubtedly enjoy them. Having owned a retro inspired 5th Gen Camaro and seeing all the similar mods there (the Mustang and Mopar crowds were just as guilty) I'm just not a fan of tacking on old-school fonts and badges in some places and having the new ones elsewhere on the same ride.
I understand what you mean. For me, it's a suitable replacement for the stickers many of us were disappointed with. Your reason could be the same reason why ford chose not to do so. But for me, I like the idea of paying homage to the 1st Gen bronco. After all, the 6th gen was modeled after it.

And who knows..I may be toying with the idea of making "FORD" classic letters to replace the "BRONCO" on the grill. Maybe..

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought some OG scripts on eBay and am in the process of refinishing them with a Dremel tool; removing the pins on the back and polishing the chrome. Then I’ll stick them on with some 3M VHB tape. Taking delivery this week, will update.

Personally, I like the idea of old and new.

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Fender Badge Preview C18E4D30-CCDE-46DD-92A7-3707DCBCBE3A

I'd love to see how they turn out!
Something I thought of when wanting to do it myself, you may want to use body filler or something else to fill in the hollow back. The purpose being to get a flat backing for good adhesion between the badge and 3M VHB. It would be unlikely to happen, but if that metal badge came off at speed, it could cause some damage.
Sponsored