Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
I brought my Wildtrak in for an oil change today. I had 3 different salesmen asking me no less than 10 times if I wanted to sell. I stated over and over that I was not interested in selling. And then an F150 raptor caught my eye. Working out a deal now to possibly trade in the Bronco. We’ll see, they seemed pretty firm on the ADM on a raptor. Wild times.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t do it personally… but then again if I wanted an F-150 I would bought one ages ago.

I will say the one nice thing about driving a manual transmission Bronco is the super nosey salesmen tend to quickly lose interest in buying my Bronco once they see the stick.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny, I get the same question regularly at the dealership. They asked me if I would like to buy the Bronco Raptor that's coming in about 2 months. I passed. Got a good deal on my Badlands but they want $30k adm an the Raptor. Wouldn't mind the Raptor but if I get another new vehicle before my wife does, it needs to be a truck because I'll be living in it at that point

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really enjoy my F150 raptor. Fun time in Baja at the 1000 a few years. Two totally different rides though.
Ford Bronco Bronco in for oil change, thinking about trading in for F-150 Raptor 20191124_111710

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell them that you want the same ATM (additional trade mark up) amount for your trade.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I am not in your shoes. The Raptor F 150 , if fully optioned is one hell of a machine. I know I would be losing sleep while considering.
Sponsored