rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe...but I got a message from a pretty large dealer (125 allocation estimate), who initally said they were converting about 80% of orders, but now says they are going to be right at 85% for pre-Sep 19th reservations converted. I haven't heard any dealer say they were as low as you are suggesting....it would be intersting to hear from more dealer son their rates. I thought Granger would be higher than the norm too, but maybe they had a lot of fliers who just saw a good deal and reserved, and the normal local dealers will fare about the same or better.
but. how many dealers well tell the truth
Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have thought that most of the Granger folks were the "all-in" crowd. I would think Granger's convert rate would be higher than the national average.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think our conversion ratio will end up being higher than the "average" dealership. My conversations that I have had have been very well informed buyers on the forums mostly and they are happy to sign up. That being said, our cancellation ratio is a "total" so that includes someone who cancelled on July 14th through today. So the amount of calls we've had where someone has backed out is less than half of that, so I can definitely see if they are going off of their list that was remaining reservations on January 19th that they would be converting at 80%, but they are forgetting about the people who cancelled prior to January 19th. 85% of our cancellations came BEFORE January 19th.
are you offing free shipping for out of state orders and what discounts are you offing on the bronco

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
but. how many dealers well tell the truth
This one really had no reason to lie...I'm not ordering from them. Not sure what lying about that would do to help them in any way.

I hope the conversion rate is lower...much lower, so I get mine sooner....but anecdotally, I don't think that is the case at this point.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought this would be some interesting data we'd pass along from a Ford dealer located in Granger, Iowa. This is a sample size of early reservation holders of a few hundred total.

53% of Converted for 2021 Model Year Broncos
25% Cancelled or will not respond to email/phone call on multiple attempts.
11% are opting for a 2022 Model year reservation
11% Order In-Process debating trims, 22 vs 21 MY, etc.

My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body.

Zach
Thanks for sharing the detail. This is really interesting.

Do you track folks that have two reservations, but only ever intended on converting one? Quite a few of us got a second reservation as a backup, which would be canceled once the first reservation is converted to an order. Just curious if that accounts for some of those cancelations.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Ford basing the conversion rate on number of reservations as of x date? I thought I read or saw that the "pool" of reservations was as of x date and would make sense of the October offer to move some people to that as it could help the conversion final % number. Granger has been keen on working these angles.

🍻 to Granger murder balling the conversion %.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the May scheduling...we all might want to walk away from the computers for a week when that comes out.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you offing free shipping for out of state orders and what discounts are you offing on the bronco
Welcome to the forum! You have some catching up to do in this Reservations subforum. This sticky thread is a good place to start to compare the Granger offer to MSRP. This thread is helpful as well for out of state orders.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ha, I was guessing 30-40% as well. Dang I'm good.

I disagree on the later reservations having a worse conversion. Especially for October. I think you'll be able 60-65% for October. Hopefully even higher.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im working stupid hours right now and by the time Im finished working for the day its close to 10pm and my day starts at 3am. Finding a solid break is difficult right now for me and I haven't checked my personal email account in weeks. But I do know I missed a call from Granger earlier this month.
Brutal. I’m on call as part of my job and yeah so far this year it’s been a bit of a bitch. 12am overnight shutdowns till 4PM, I’ve gotten multiple (3) late night calls at 11ish PM and had to get up and go work for 3-4 hours and then go home for like 2 and go back to work for 9-10 more.

At the end of the day it’s a blessing though to be able to employed and get extra hours! Make sure you’re resting when you can!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a July 23 reservation I’m still waiting to convert my order...it’s been a huge relief dealing with Granger and their honesty and integrity...
U gotta love the great state of Iowa and the people who reside here...

go Hawks!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummm, some Ford dealer in Granger, Iowa. I'm stumped. However, I'm looking forward to getting my call from some Ford dealer in Granger Iowa some day. I've finally, I think, quite possibly, Oh hell I'm not sure, but could have settled on the exact build I want. :)

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked to split the difference. Was politely told 'no'.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still haven't been contacted by Granger.... (Aug 1 pre-order)
Wondering if I'll even get a MY23 at this point...
Sponsored