Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us indicating that we wanted a ‘22 is there any future communication expected at the moment aside from initial sending of build sheet? I had a few questions along with that response.
Sponsored

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting for call. debating options :(

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great info.
This gives me an idea of where I sit since I'm a late Sept reservation and have late availability items on my choices. ( I still haven't nailed it down yet 😖)

I'm going to hold for a '22 and hope for body color top and a decent looking green.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought this would be some interesting data we'd pass along from a Ford dealer located in Granger, Iowa. This is a sample size of early reservation holders of a few hundred total.

53% of Converted for 2021 Model Year Broncos
25% Cancelled or will not respond to email/phone call on multiple attempts.
11% are opting for a 2022 Model year reservation
11% Order In-Process debating trims, 22 vs 21 MY, etc.

My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body.

Zach
Granger Ford - January 2021 Bronco order email - [email protected] - Gmail
zach,
i have an october special reservation. you are welcome to order the one reserved with you, but that will not be the final choice. like many, i want the green/white bronco, or another pastel color with white top; say iris mist?

more importantly, i had two 7/14 reservations under my son's name, because i tried 7/13 and couldn't get in.

this is the problem; my reservations were hijacked by the local dealer who refuses to return them to reservation status. i had planned all along to transfer those to your dealership.

i was anticipating reindealer games and this rudolph prefers not playing those, but this dealer got us. with, or without the reservation holder's consent, i am sure they converted all 300 reservations to orders, and in spite of what you read on the b6g forum; this has not yet been fixed by ford.

ford has not, to my knowledge, reinstated any hijacked reservations. has been 3 weeks, and these were not dealer mistakes, but intentional hijacking of our reservations by the dealer without our consent.

so i am hoping ford will be able to reinstate our 7/14 reservations and then we will transfer them to your dealership. at which time i can decide which broncos to order. bruce

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brandon is on 7/16! Order entered!!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t receive an email from him just a voicemail. Thanks for reminding me. I have 3 reservations, 1 earlier one and 2 in Oct so I’ll track down his email and coordinate a time.
Totally get it my man. When the OT hits for me, it hits HEAVY!!! and my job is NOT conducive to media devices at all. Double whammy. It's easy to let stuff slide.

You have a month yet, just let the good man know where you stand.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not worried about it but I responded to the last two mass granger emails and never heard back from you guys. I assume it was because neither email really required a response but I wanted to make sure I didn’t slip through the cracks somehow! I’m also a late oct reservation so I know I won’t be getting a call for awhile.
Right there with you...as I'm sure many of us are. :)

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might have been said already but I would assume that Granger’s order retention numbers may be higher than most dealers due to their presence on the forum here and their willingness to work with their customers.

I’m sure some trash dealers will have a 20% retention rate because of shady tactics or people transferring to other dealers.

Ford is probably still right on the average that <40% will convert.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought this would be some interesting data we'd pass along from a Ford dealer located in Granger, Iowa. This is a sample size of early reservation holders of a few hundred total.

53% of Converted for 2021 Model Year Broncos
25% Cancelled or will not respond to email/phone call on multiple attempts.
11% are opting for a 2022 Model year reservation
11% Order In-Process debating trims, 22 vs 21 MY, etc.

My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body.

Zach
Have you tried emailing or phoning everyone, yet? I don't want to be part of the group you cannot get ahold of, but I have received no emailnand no phone calls.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought Granger would be higher than the norm too, but maybe they had a lot of fliers who just saw a good deal and reserved, and the normal local dealers will fare about the same or better.
Granger may have gotten a large number of backup reservations (October deal), in case the original dealer sucked; and they are now seeing those backups cancel. That negatively would skew the conversation rate at Granger, in realtion to other dealers.
Sponsored