John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Please don't reply all as there are over 200 people on this email."

OK, first, maybe somebody should introduce him to the "Bcc:" field, which has 2 key features at play here:
1) Anyone trying to "Reply All" only replies to people they can actually see - which typically would only be the author
2) It conceals the email addresses of each recipient from all the others. I'd be pretty PO'd if somebody sent out a mass email sharing my email address with 200+ strangers.

:rolleyes:
I bought a car from a dealer that uses the cc line for most mass emails that they send. I called them out on it and explained why it isn't good but they still do it.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only just found out about 420 the other day. You crazy kids
Dude! That term is closing in on 50 years old!

It’s even in the Dictionary!

How dark is that rock you’re living under?

;)

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes EVERYONE (in front of me) in the reservations line (first 36 hours) should IMMEDIATELY cancel their reservations!!!1
Show FORD you won't be pushed around!! YOU'RE THE BOSS!!!
(Then I can get my Bronco all the much faster..)

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found it interesting the dealership that sent the email has the broncos on their web page... First thing you see. They are trying to sell something they can't sell? I don't know if the pushback date is true or not but I'm still sticking with my bronco. I already figured i wouldn't get it anytime before 12/2021 anyhow at best so... Ok. And to only say it's because of COVID-19??? Oh please. There's a list of reasons outside of manufacturing's control. Just sharing my opinion. ?

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't heard a thing from Ford yet. However, this doesn't seem impossible since we're in December and I haven't heard a thing from Ford yet.
I've heard from my dealer 4 times by email since my original reservation. This week they asked for a pdf of my Build & Price sheet and a verification/approval that I read the Bronco Acknowledge form to order my Bronco in preparation for my order to be made on Dec. 7.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What difference does it make when the order banks opens? You aren't getting your Bronco any sooner, lol...if you cancel because of a dumb rumor I at least hope your reservation was before mine so it bumps me up in line.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know everyone wants their Bronco yesterday and I know it's hard waiting but I think we all know it'll be worth the wait. It's been a long (very long) time since the original Bronco was out and about. Soon we can all be ordering our Broncos the way we want them and by this time next year, most of us will have them and forget all about this wait. Hang in there...and go option out your Bronco a few more hundred times while you're waiting. I know I will! :)

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rumor hazit Ford will announce on January 2 that the opening of order banks has been delayed
Par for the course. My understanding is they initially announced that they would begin taking orders on December 7th and if your message is true, they now will make an announcement on January 2nd after their customers have sat around wondering through the Christmas Holiday season. If an announcement on January 2nd is true, and they don't make a statement before December 7th, I don't know what the hell they are thinking.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not getting this frustration with the wait and possible delay in ordering. More time for me to search this forum for information. Gun to my head I could order out my Bronco today but there's been more pics and info coming in here every week. I will probably wait to January 24th to order regardless if it opens Dec 7th. It's also my birthday so makes even more sense to me. I am going to ride this out as long as it takes. I'll just be banking more money and looking at the aftermarket.
Sponsored