Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Ford have an agreement with Fifteen 52 wheels? Just wondering why they would show off a truck with aftermarket wheels. Maybe they will be offered on B&P as an option...?
This is the second vehicle they've shown with Fifteen52 wheels. Another had Methods. I'm sure they have some sort of agreement, but I don't think it extends to factory options. I think the idea of them as factory options has already been nixed by Levine.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Better check again. The 2.7 Auto has a larger dial with the GOAT dial closer to the console.
Are you sure about that? Every picture I've seen shows a shifter for the auto trans. If you google "Bronco automatic interior", every picture I see shows a shifter. The dials are in different places on the manual and auto. The Bronco sport has 2 dials.

i-88d5ttr-x2-copy-1594153908.jpg?crop=0.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps, I might be mistaken by seeing the Sport's cockpit. It would be nice to know if actual production photos existed. But it seems between the concepts, the franken-Broncos, the pre-production hodge/podge that there is no clarity as to what exactly is "production".

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand your intent, but since Ford is starting with a fresh slate, I am interested in their attention to detail and material choices. I doubt very seriously if leather seating will really be leather. Most likely it will be a vinyl simulation. Still, I was very turned off when I looked at a Mustang GT350. The engine, transmission, and brakes were phenomenal, but the entire interior was plastic. The switches were hollow plastic. Just wondering about first impressions, in person.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand your intent, but since Ford is starting with a fresh slate, I am interested in their attention to detail and material choices. I doubt very seriously if leather seating will really be leather. Most likely it will be a vinyl simulation. Still, I was very turned off when I looked at a Mustang GT350. The engine, transmission, and brakes were phenomenal, but the entire interior was plastic. The switches were hollow plastic. Just wondering about first impressions, in person.
A GT350 is still a Mustang, just like a Hellcat is still a Challenger. You're expecting too much for a Ford that starts under $30K

Sponsored

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A GT350 is still a Mustang, just like a Hellcat is still a Challenger. You're expecting too much for a Ford that starts under $30K
The starting price of a GT350 is closer to $60k. I understand you view, but even plastic quality varies wildly. I read the post from the Celebration West show and I think that includes the best answers I will get. Thanks,

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
despite everyone's hatred for the gray top .. I actually think it works. I plan to order the wildtrak and will be trading my black painted top and grill for someone's gray top and grill ... of course with some extra cash for me.

:)

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

despite everyone's hatred for the gray top .. I actually think it works. I plan to order the wildtrak and will be trading my black painted top and grill for someone's gray top and grill ... of course with some extra cash for me.

:)
Yeah, it looks great. Have you considered going Badlands?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
once I build the badlands to what I want in the wildtrak, i think it will be more money.

BUT I guess we will see how much more once B&P is out

Yeah, it looks great. Have you considered going Badlands?

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice to see the bronco makes a sweet overlanding rig because that's one of my intended purposes for it.

Any word on dual battery setup? On board air compressor?

Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clearance behind the light doesn't look like it'd fit more inboard. Also, out there it can be swiveled out for more coverage to the sides when on the trail. My old D-90 had corner lights that served kind of the same purpose. If you're on a tight trail it's nice being able to see around an upcoming corner in the dark. Cock the light 45° outboard and you're set.
I love to hear There is a practical advantage to the placement.

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder why Ford would present this rig without the sas lift coils?
Does anyone have a plausible explanation?
If it's already been covered, apologies in advance.
My guess is that this was intended to have 33s, but once Ford announced the Sasquatch package would be available with the manual transmission, this Bronco had already been built and started to be accessorized, so updating the suspension prior to this reveal wasn't going to happen. Someone (probably marketing) decided to put 35s on in place of the 33s after the announcement for this reveal.