Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I'm so over this and livid, just got the email pushing my build week to August 30th. No matter what, this is the last Ford product I ever buy.
Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I'm so over this and livid, just got the email pushing my build week to August 30th. No matter what, this is the last Ford product I ever buy.
I 100% agree. This will be the first and last brand new vehicle I EVER buy. I mean automated cars will be the end of vehicle ownership and it's not far away. That being said, this dumpster fire that Ford has going on with the Bronco launch is more than enough to make me never want to buy a new vehicle from them ever again....

Edit: I wanted to add that I am a Ford guy, driven almost exclusively Fords my entire life. This is so disappointing. I don't even give my friends and family updates anymore because they all think my Bronco is never gonna show up.

Last edited:

hellonickmiller

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got the email pushed back from 8/16 to 8/30 :cautious:

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: I wanted to add that I am a Ford guy, driven almost exclusively Fords my entire life. This is so disappointing. I don't even give my friends and family updates anymore because they all think my Bronco is never gonna show up.
This is going to be my first and last Ford. I currently have a tesla and porsche but my favorite brand is still Mazda. I have a hard time getting excited by Mazda's current lineup, but they're still the best value for dollar in my opinion and I've never had any issue with any of the Mazdas I've owned. I'm buying the Bronco as a nestalgia purchase because my grandfather had one in my childhood, but this is just absurd. I'm going to have zero patience for any first year issues at this point after getting screwed over time and time again by Ford's incompetence.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
His info was good while it lasted. Ford gustapo got to him.

Sponsored

GijoeinLA

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn. When I read this I thought to myself mine is gonna get delayed bc I get their emails on Friday’s. Surprise! I got the email! Pushed back, yet again. In reading what seems like mounting lack of quality issues is also concerning. This coming from having had not one but TWO lemon buybacks from Ford. A Ford Focus AND an Explorer.
Let’s face it.

The auto industry is ripe for disruption bc at Ford cannot seem to deliver me a quality product on time or even modestly late but these repeated lies in these emails is egregious. To add insult to injury the dealers here in Southern California are crooks. My dealership tried to extort another $1k “deposit”out of me on my Broncos - yes I ordered two! So 2k they tried to shake me down for in March before I finalized my order.
I raised hell and they backed off. I called Ford and asked them if this was their policy. No they said. I said that I wasn’t giving them one more dime bc there was no guarantee on delivery and BAM 💥 I have been right all along.
All the evidence so far says this car was NOT ready to prime time. This company and its dealerships operate like a 60 year old organized crime operation.

Personally I cannot wait for companies like Apple to release their cars bc I know they’ve been testing their technology for years. This whole debacle is embarrassing and my gut is that most of us will be taking these cars in for “service” more than we can even imagine.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

… BAM 💥 I have been right all along. All the evidence so far says this car was NOT ready to prime time. This company and its dealerships operate like a 60 year old organized crime operation.

Personally I cannot wait for companies like Apple to release their cars bc I know they’ve been testing their technology for years. This whole debacle is embarrassing and my gut is that most of us will be taking these cars in for “service” more than we can even imagine.
Welcome, one-post-n00b. Pics of this “BAM 💥 I have been right all along”, or it didn’t happen. 😉

SasquatchBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score