Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed that guy, he lost interest when he found out I was all the way down in Houston.
Anyone in the DET area that's willing to reach out?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed Mac but that's only been what, 15 or so of us.

Imagine the hundreds and hundreds of us on B6G tweeting. Then what? 💪
What good will come from that? Perhaps Ford will announce they are taking quality seriously and inspecting every Bronco before it goes to the customer. perhaps they'll also mention chips. The 98% of customers not on b6g will feel warm and fuzzy. People need to face the fact there are problems and Ford wants those Broncos to ship just as badly as anyone else. It wouldn't surprise me to learn the current situation is the result of endless complaining.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I try by posting little motivational things like the Dirt Mountain logos, that's something people can quickly and simply share while posing a link to the various Dirt Mountain Videos along with the hashtag #BadBatchBroncos

It's all about getting people out of their comfort zone I guess. Trust me, I too enjoy venting in B6G, it's my safe space hahaha.

But now's the time to get as many 👀 on this as possible.

Screenshot_20210728-162002~3.png
I did an interview with her a little over a week ago 🤪
I keep emailing her links to specific posts here.....I check the Detroit News (Auto section/Ford) as often as I do here to see if she'd written the article yet.

She said, " Thanks for staying in touch on this. I definitely would like to do a story still. I got tied up with a couple other assignments in the meantime, but I'm hoping to do something on this very soon. I keep seeing posts in this one FB group I'm in of people getting very impatient and having bad experiences with dealers hiking up the prices. I'll check out the forums, and if you are in touch with any other Bronco customers who'd like to talk to me, feel free to share my info or send them my way. Thanks and talk soon!"

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That speedometer has to be the most useless gauge ever. To finely scaled for a peripheral gauge, and speeds you’d be stupid to drive at the top.

On the flip, that is the perfect place for a 7MT tach, with redline at the top.
I concur with the comment about the tach. And yes, even 180km/h is bordering on stupid.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I concur with the comment about the tach. And yes, even 180km/h is bordering on stupid.
They do that to give a more positive impression of how capable the vehicle is. Back in the 70's you could buy a Chrysler with a 440 engine and the speedo went to 85 mph. Of course, the car could far exceed that.

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They do that to give a more positive impression of how capable the vehicle is. Back in the 70's you could buy a Chrysler with a 440 engine and the speedo went to 85 mph. Of course, the car could far exceed that.
I ran out of speedometer in my Lightning once... that was fun

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So here's the thing. We're all frustrated. You, me, BadBatch, Push4xAlreadyBatch, everyone.

There have been literal thousands of posts on here with us expressing our displeasure with at a minimum the lack of communication from Ford.

But here's the thing. There is currently no public pressure that I can tell outside of B6G and two other large but private Facebook Groups.

If we collectively want to get Ford to communicate via pressure, this isn't the place to do it.

I suggest everyone take to Twitter and other Socials that accept Hashtags and start by asking what on earth is up with #BadBatchBroncos.

If we get enough external eyes on Bronco production, that's when Ford won't be able to ignore is anymore.

Dirt-Mountain.jpg
Ok, mine got out of purgatory- some how. BUT if I post on Twitter and talk about my fellow badbatchers (because I was one once… 6/30 blend) y’all best not blast me! I’m still hoping you guys get yours!
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/9:  Commodity issues far beyond MIC tops. Chip shortage reaches Bronco supply chain (NO COVID TALK) 1628723971221

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, mine got out of purgatory- some how. BUT if I post on Twitter and talk about my fellow badbatchers (because I was one once… 6/30 blend) y’all best not blast me! I’m still hoping you guys get yours!
1628723971221.gif
I coined #NoBroncoLeftBehind for our Graduates and those lucky enough to have never experienced being in the #BadBatchBroncos.

Just use both hashtags and you're all good!

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/9:  Commodity issues far beyond MIC tops. Chip shortage reaches Bronco supply chain (NO COVID TALK) 1628723971221
HELL YEAH BROTHER!! That’s what I want to hear! Fellow bad batchers getting released! Was yours a 2 or 4 door?

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HELL YEAH BROTHER!! That’s what I want to hear! Fellow bad batchers getting released! Was yours a 2 or 4 door?
Thanks!!! 4 door. Was delivered to me on 8/2. Sat in lot for a while… I think mine escaped QC? Not sure how! Roof has some snake print, but I’ll sure drive it!

Sponsored

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I coined #NoBroncoLeftBehind for our Graduates and those lucky enough to have never experienced being in the #BadBatchBroncos.

Just use both hashtags and you're all good!
#NoBroncoLeftBehind
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/9:  Commodity issues far beyond MIC tops. Chip shortage reaches Bronco supply chain (NO COVID TALK) 1628724941940

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/9:  Commodity issues far beyond MIC tops. Chip shortage reaches Bronco supply chain (NO COVID TALK) 1628724941940
ok i've been wondering for weeks, what is a blend date?

also Yay! hope! though i'm 07/21 so pretty far behind everyone

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's interesting is that my dealer convinced me early on to get the MOD top. As if he knew there was something fishy going on with the MIC tops. He called me to ask if I wanted to change my order. I did. This was at the end of Feb or early March.
The mod top is in an even more screwed up situation lol. Its vaporware.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

From a previous thread.

if i am not mistaken the blend date is the date the production order hits the plant. kind of like when the work order is received by the crew, work will commence soon and is imminent, but might not have started yet... more like in line ata the plant ready to assemble.

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another poster just answered your question about the blend date, but here’s a pic of the blend date on my window sticker. I know mine was actually built on 7-1-21.
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/9:  Commodity issues far beyond MIC tops. Chip shortage reaches Bronco supply chain (NO COVID TALK) 0909EE67-5758-41B7-AC89-5473B2234197
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.