Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it at all possible that they're still in the yard ready go go, but a delay because of transport? I just spoke with the company that is transporting it and they said they "received it" August 1st, that there is a delay/hold on it, not sure if it's a yard hold or what, but that they would put a expedite on the shipping and get it shipped as soon as possible.

Is this even possible, or does the transport company maybe not know?

All very confusing a frustrating.
My dealer is 11 miles from MAP.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Their xtreme recon package is mighty steep at $4000.
True, but the Sasquatch package on a Black Diamond is $5,290.00. And that’s after you add a couple grand for the V6 Auto.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
the American companies learned from the Japanese processes. What American companies failed to learn is if it’s not broke don’t fix it. For example Toyota has been using the same V6 for the past 20 years it just works and it works well. The Japanese companies haven’t really focused on building big trucks so they don’t have to get creative in saving fuel. They also kept their small car market alive with the civic and Corolla which helps their café standards. I would stay away from the German brands they’re not what they used to be. When something breaks it’s in the thousands to repair. Somebody will argue with but it’s the facts.
Interesting. I have been think about finding an FJ with low miles instead of a bronco. It isn't a convertible but on the plus side, the top doesn't rot. đź‘Ť

BBLands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wondering if it is time to short Ford stock. Are we going to have a bad news Friday again?
Market is forward looking. If anything, it will reward Ford for keeping 120k lemmings on a string even though it obvious to everyone that product quality is subpar.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interesting. I have been think about finding an FJ with low miles instead of a bronco. It isn't a convertible but on the plus side, the top doesn't rot. đź‘Ť
Those are pretty solid or a taco.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
True, but the Sasquatch package on a Black Diamond is $5,290.00. And that’s after you add a couple grand for the V6 Auto.
I think the black diamond might be the best trim you can get. If you don’t care for swaybar disconnect, which it’s only a couple inches drop anyways. I was thinking about getting a two-door BD MGV squatch for myself And just leaving the roof off until winter.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That apples and oranges...The $4k for Jeep is only available on Rubicon which already has most of the things Sas adds to BD, not available on lower trims equivalent to the BD (Willys). Sasquatch on the Badlands is only $2,500.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No they don't.
Ford isn't going to do anything fast. They have near a billion dollars at stake here, and bronco6g whining and disappointment ranks somewhere below the pile of gravel in lot #3.
I would mostly agree up until the point share holders start to move needles.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That apples and oranges...The $4k for Jeep is only available on Rubicon which already has most of the things Sas adds to BD, not available on lower trims equivalent to the BD (Willys). Sasquatch on the Badlands is only $2,500.
yeah I actually for fun went to see how they were pricing it out, but the starting point is light years away from anything Sasquatched.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You must not have noticed, that speedometer is in km/h, not mph.

Those top speeds are not useless, speed limit in Montana (borders Canada) is 80 mph and 160 kmh is approximately 87 mph. So very realistic.
160 km/h is approximately 100 mph. Still realistic.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True, and if the extreme pkg was available in lower trims Jeep would just do what Ford does and make you pay for all the extra stuff to get it to the Rubicon/Badlands starting point…..probably over $6k.

But, it’s a little rich for people (not you specifically) to tout the availability of Sasquatch in all Bronco trims, without also noting it’s over $5k in a non badlands trim.

My entire point was just that Ford is fumbling around with this launch and can’t even build a serviceable top while Jeep is stepping up their game.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My entire point was just that Ford is fumbling around with this launch and can’t even build a serviceable top while Jeep is stepping up their game.
No doubt, I have said from the beginning that Bronco is the best thing to happen to Jeep and Jeep buyers in a long time...they have really stepped up their game and will continue to do so to maintain their share. This launch debacle had also given them very valuable time...and has led to their best quarter ever.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.