Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope the Bronco driver is ok... it could have been a medical emergency, like low blood sugar? Heart attack? Stroke?
Js5t because they ran a red light doesn't mean they did it intentionally.
lol I got rear ended once, the lady claimed she blacked out because she was coming HOME from a doctors appointment...insurance said "it was an act of god, she was pregnant and had no control" and then her insurance denied fault and refused to make payment...fortunately she did more damage to her car, and my Durango took no damage, but god damn it's still a joke amongst some people I knew at the time that I was "touched by god"

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
lol I got rear ended once, the lady claimed she blacked out because she was coming HOME from a doctors appointment...insurance said "it was an act of god, she was pregnant and had no control" and then her insurance denied fault and refused to make payment...fortunately she did more damage to her car, and my Durango took no damage, but god damn it's still a joke amongst some people I knew at the time that I was "touched by god"
I loathe insurance companies now. Situations like that are why I have a dash cam in our vehicles. Even then I give things even odds on getting made whole by insurance, but makes it easier to sue if needed.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that you're not sure which one it is, is why I stayed away from antimatter šŸ˜‚
Never understood the appeal on antimatter. Heard about is many times in the posts. Finally looked one up and couldnt stop thinkingā€¦ā€thats literally blackā€. And then I saw one in real life and couldnt stop thinking ā€œthatā€™s definitely one shade deep-dark-blue from being straight blackā€. Donā€™t understand the craze but to each their own. If thats what puts a smile on your face then amen!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He must have been distracted by the Whataburger and Raising Canes he just drove by.
I swear Dallas is the worst about running red lights.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have one of these šŸ¤£
Take your top and doors off this summer and shine up your wheels/tires - hit the mall for a couple hours, and then head out to the trails for a proper sunset. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜Ž
Not sure what youā€™re really trying to say hereā€¦.care to clarify?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's okay, I wasn't really trying to sell anything for you to buy. Good luck!
I donā€™t need luck with anything thank you. And while you may not have been selling anything, I donā€™t believe you were being honest about what you were trying to say either. Seems more like you were talking around some point or another and throwing out little emojis to make it ā€œok.ā€ Just an observation.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t need luck with anything thank you. And while you may not have been selling anything, I donā€™t believe you were being honest about what you were trying to say either. Seems more like you were talking around some point or another and throwing out little emojis to make it ā€œok.ā€ Just an observation.
You seem upset, hope you're able to get over your hurt feelings. You're welcome.

Good luck!

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You seem upset, hope you're able to get over your hurt feelings. You're welcome.

Good luck!
Nope not upset at all and my feelings arenā€™t hurt in any way, shape, or form. Not even remotely. What is there to be upset about? I simply asked you initially to clarify your initial post as I didnā€™t understand what you were trying to say. Youā€™ve not done so but simply deflected. Iā€™m happy to discuss whatever was on your mind, I just donā€™t know what it is/was.

Jeff P

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
The fact that you're not sure which one it is, is why I stayed away from antimatter šŸ˜‚
Because why have something that is sometimes black, sometimes the most amazing blue? Letā€™s just always have black. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Well he's not driving away from that. I see the right rear flare going into low earth orbit , but the tire is no where to be seen.

2024-02-.jpg
Tire is there. Bronco insisting to the left after collision. Watch further on in the video as it gets further away.
Sponsored