BroncoMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two dealerships in my area both saying that they will charge above MSRP. For those who are only paying MSRP price, can you let me know which dealership you are getting yours from? If Farley won't help me, then am thinking of switching dealerships for delivery. Thank you.
Sponsored

BroncoMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer inputted my GT holder Raptor order today and just sent me the DORA form. Now I'm just waiting for the Ford order confirmation e-mail to arrive. My purchase is MSRP with no dealer added extras.
Could you please let me know where you are getting your Raptor from (which Dealership)? My dealer wants to charge me an extra $25,000. Thank you.

BroncoMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got confirmation that my order is in today. MSRP w/ no dealer add ons 🍀
5A78AB4E-BE72-4C7B-ACD5-8A6463277392.jpeg
BroncoMTB,
Could you please let me know which dealership you are getting your Raptor from? My dealership is charging me $25,000 above MSRP (money we don't have). Thanks.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BroncoMTB,
Could you please let me know which dealership you are getting your Raptor from? My dealership is charging me $25,000 above MSRP (money we don't have). Thanks.
I do not believe you can transfer your order.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BroncoMTB,
I do not believe you can transfer your order.
If you are a GT holder, you can't transfer the reservation / allocation (I am currently in the same predicament with my dealer charging a higher ADM, and tried previously to transfer but the statement I received from Ford was it cannot be done because it is a Ford Performance vehicle).

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Two dealerships in my area both saying that they will charge above MSRP. For those who are only paying MSRP price, can you let me know which dealership you are getting yours from? If Farley won't help me, then am thinking of switching dealerships for delivery. Thank you.
Elder Ford of Romeo will not charge a penny over msrp. Call Andrew Vultaggio GSM. Bought my FE from him, no bs or scams...

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Should I go with black and blue interior for the raptor. I wanted to get the green but it won't go with the blue interior. Any thoughts?
I originally chose blue but heard it does not weather or fade well so I switched to black

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You won't be able to switch the Raptor to another dealer!

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You won't be able to switch the Raptor to another dealer!
Agreed. This is a well established, indisputable, 100% fact. If you see a Raptor getting raffled off, buy a ticket because you will win that Raptor before you can transfer one.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
for the guys/gals that have submitted your order, do you see your order when you sign into your account at ford.com?

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
for the guys/gals that have submitted your order, do you see your order when you sign into your account at ford.com?
No, still showing the original order my GT was based on. I suppose this could be different depending on someone having a GT which converted an existing order or placing a new order from dealer allocation. Would be interesting to hear from a dealer allocation order-holder on what their account shows.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agreed. This is a well established, indisputable, 100% fact. If you see a Raptor getting raffled off, buy a ticket because you will win that Raptor before you can transfer one.
True, but dealerships did get additional dealer allocations already in this first round, but your not going to get one of those for MSRP. I am still waiting on confirmation for my GT conversion, but the new deadline is March 28 so not as worried originally it was going to be March 15.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am NOT a GT holder but my dealership received 3 allocations (they gave me 1) after their 2 GTs. My account shows nothing. I have to ask to make 100% sure my order was submitted

No, still showing the original order my GT was based on. I suppose this could be different depending on someone having a GT which converted an existing order or placing a new order from dealer allocation. Would be interesting to hear from a dealer allocation order-holder on what their account shows.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just to check, can ANYONE order a raptor now? or is it only golden ticket holders at the moment?

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well.

My dealership didnt get an allocation and they werent able to slip one by ordering one. I was actually far more excited about this than i was my regular bronco.
Sponsored