First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not get an email from Ford but my dealer sent email last night requesting summary from the Build and Price so that he could submit order today
Sponsored

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no email at least not yet. Just save your B&P and send to dealer, that is what most are doing.
Spoke to my dealer, who then reached out to their Ford rep...we should receive an emailed link to the order bank..from there the dealer can accept and it moves to production...told me to wait for email

Called Ford, they mentioned a similar process. They said email are auto generated and I should be receiving soon.

I'm getting nervous...:confused:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just an update from what I am seeing, there was a first round of Raptor emails that went out which are considered VIP/New orders, dont ask me.... All of the GT conversions cant happen yet and this group may see an email when its ready.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious - are you a dealer or just trying to find all info like me? I am a GT owner and my dealer has had issues putting my order in and is waiting to hear back from his regional rep. This thread has been helpful. I have not received a new email from ford outside of the one a few weeks ago. Have your heard if any GT owners been able to place orders? Appreciate it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Curious - are you a dealer or just trying to find all info like me? I am a GT owner and my dealer has had issues putting my order in and is waiting to hear back from his regional rep. This thread has been helpful. I have not received a new email from ford outside of the one a few weeks ago. Have your heard if any GT owners been able to place orders? Appreciate it.
personally I am not a dealer or Ford employee, but I have a lot of connections/contacts. As a GT holder, I cant get my current conversion in apparently Fords backend system either isnt right or they hit a snag. There are a couple of buckets for ordering the Raptor, the one bucket which is new orders from scratch is working at the moment.

Sponsored
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks - I am in the same boat and my dealer can’t get my order to go through. One question my dealer was going to ask his rep is if he should put mine in as a new order and the add the GT number since he was having issues. I have not heard back since this morning.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Spoke to my dealer, who then reached out to their Ford rep...we should receive an emailed link to the order bank..from there the dealer can accept and it moves to production...told me to wait for email

Called Ford, they mentioned a similar process. They said email are auto generated and I should be receiving soon.

I'm getting nervous...:confused:
My dealer heard the same thing from their ford rep. He said it may take another day to get the email, but to click the link and contact him as soon as I get the email.

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Again, two different types of allocations. One is customer specific, one is not.

Ford made it eaay on themselves by preventing us from switching dealers. Ford screwed dealers by making the first allocations customer specific.

Let's assume(for sake of argument) that dealer margin is 10%. So $6900 on a raptor, like $3000 on a base model.

My dealer agreed to msrp on a regular. Meaning they make(a hypothetical) $3000.

If i refuse ADM on a raptor and go with a base, they lose $3900 vs selling raptor at msrp since they lose the raptor entirely.
Share the e-mail, blank out the names

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer heard the same thing from their ford rep. He said it may take another day to get the email, but to click the link and contact him as soon as I get the email.
So the dealers and For Rep control the production schedule?

Sponsored
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So the dealers and For Rep control the production schedule?
Ford does, not the dealer. The dealer can prioritize and it is my understanding the Regional rep can get something moved up, but they do not do the scheduling.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Random question. On Facebook yesterday I saw three different posts about people placing a Braptor order. I thought the deadline was March 28th. One of them said they had an allocation. I realize orders can be placed still (with the dealers knowing they will not be getting one until 2023+), but the people acted like they would still be getting a 2022 model.

Are people still able to place orders for a 2022?

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Random question. On Facebook yesterday I saw three different posts about people placing a Braptor order. I thought the deadline was March 28th. One of them said they had an allocation. I realize orders can be placed still (with the dealers knowing they will not be getting one until 2023+), but the people acted like they would still be getting a 2022 model.

Are people still able to place orders for a 2022?
Couple possibilities.

The dealership had an unclaimed allocation they had submitted. Once they had a buyer, they just updated the order with the new buyers build/choices. I believe Ford had an announcement to have all orders updated by today for scheduling.

I heard rumors that a hand full of dealerships got a few extra allocations after the initial push. They could have been these and Ford let them submit late.

They submitted an order but got it 99'd. Nothing is really stopping dealerships from taking orders for Raptors, 99'n them, and misleading the customer.

I've seen a few posts on FB from people saying they submitted an order in the past day or two.

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple possibilities.

The dealership had an unclaimed allocation they had submitted. Once they had a buyer, they just updated the order with the new buyers build/choices. I believe Ford had an announcement to have all orders updated by today for scheduling.

I heard rumors that a hand full of dealerships got a few extra allocations after the initial push. They could have been these and Ford let them submit late.

They submitted an order but got it 99'd. Nothing is really stopping dealerships from taking orders for Raptors, 99'n them, and misleading the customer.

I've seen a few posts on FB from people saying they submitted an order in the past day or two.
To Confirm, I was one that received an allocation that someone decided not to keep. I feel like I hit the lottery. :) Order was submitted yesterday.

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Prepare to be disappointed. If it was a true hand raiser allocation and they don’t convert it’s gone.
They can't convert the GT Ticket holder, the Dealer has to order the stock.. Then they sell it to you. That's what happened to me "We can't change this GT to your name"
Sponsored