Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah we will find out very soon. I was told by my dealer, I'm not a GT holder, that they have one GT holder who likely isn't going to submit an order and that I can have that allocation. We still need to discuss ADM though on this. In an hour or two everything will be known.
Prepare to be disappointed. If it was a true hand raiser allocation and they donā€™t convert itā€™s gone.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not on a GT because the allocation is not tied to the dealers sales. It is specifically because the reservation/order holder raised their hand and were picked. This allocation is additional to the dealers allocation and not considered part of their reward based on sales.
I believe what you are saying BUT if an allocation is an allocation, what incentive would the dealer have to sell a GT allocation at MSRP to the holder when he could keep it anyways and sell it to the next guy with an ADM?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From what I gathered, if a GTH declines once delivered the dealer gets to assign to whomever. Ford suggested another person with a rsvp.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe what you are saying BUT if an allocation is an allocation, what incentive would the dealer have to sell a GT allocation at MSRP to the holder when he could keep it anyways and sell it to the next guy with an ADM?

Again, two different types of allocations. One is customer specific, one is not.

Ford made it eaay on themselves by preventing us from switching dealers. Ford screwed dealers by making the first allocations customer specific.

Let's assume(for sake of argument) that dealer margin is 10%. So $6900 on a raptor, like $3000 on a base model.

My dealer agreed to msrp on a regular. Meaning they make(a hypothetical) $3000.

If i refuse ADM on a raptor and go with a base, they lose $3900 vs selling raptor at msrp since they lose the raptor entirely.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Trust me when I tell you that the GT peeps that do not cash in their ticket, the allocation stays with the dealership.

I picked up my wildtrak yesterday and they let me read the email that was sent out to all dealers. I have a copy BUT promise not to post the email.

And my dealer received 3 warthog allocations beyond the GT ones yesterday morning and my dealer asked if I wanted one and I said yes.

That was my initial interpretation of the FAQ as well but now I am not so sure. In an effort to "win" an internet argument I asked a GM and got this for a response:

1646769803090.png

Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer just told me that the body codes for the Raptor have not been populated on their software.(I forget the name of the program they use) So, when the build codes are available, the Raptor can then be ordered.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did this supposed email have a deadline? Because thus far nothing timeline wise has been communicated to hand raisers other than the following:

"We plan to open order banks in March and will send you an email when it's time to order your Bronco Raptor."

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer just told me that the body codes for the Raptor have not been populated on their software.(I forget the name of the program they use) So, when the build codes are available, the Raptor can then be ordered.
My dealer just texted me the same response just a few minutes ago.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, it has several dates.

Did this supposed email have a deadline? Because thus far nothing timeline wise has been communicated to hand raisers other than the following:

"We plan to open order banks in March and will send you an email when it's time to order your Bronco Raptor."

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the 2 systems are WBDO and CONCEPS ... I forgot which is the oder system and the newer system

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I thought there was a communication a few weeks back that said orders need to be submitted by 3/15. I could be wrong though.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you arenā€™t understanding me. The GT allocation is tied expressly to the hand raiser. If they elect not to take it Iā€™m not sure where that allocation goes but it does not stay with the dealer. Trust me I bet dealers would love to have it but like in the case of my dealer they wouldnā€™t have any raptor allocations without mine.

Last edited:
OP
OP

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think you arenā€™t understanding me. The GT allocation is tied expressly to the hand raiser. If they elect not to take it Iā€™m not sure where that allocation goes but it does not stay with the dealer. Trust I bet dealers would love to have it but like in the case of my dealer they wouldnā€™t have any raptor allocations without mine.
Yes, I get it now, thanks. That one way to encourage dealers to sell at MSRP since Ford canā€™t control their markups.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor (allocation confirmed)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was emailed this morning from my dealer, they said the order banks are open sometime this pm. So I'll find out tomorrow for sure if my MSRP deal is really happening. I think it is. I'll know for sure in 15-hours or so. Crossing my fingers but won't know for sure until I get that DORA.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer told me the 22nd of March is when they are putting their Raptor orders in.
Sponsored